𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲

Layla was in school

Layla was in school. On a Saturday. She was taking some prep test and she was required to show up. She tried to use the fact she saw a car get lit on fire as a valid excuse to ditch but her dad was set on making her go and taking the practice test. So she sat in class in just a hoodie and sweat pants, not even bothering to care about what she looked like. Her hair was tangled and she was sure as hell parting it and making it look decent again was going to be a painful experience.

(no bc getting your hair parted is so bad at times. especially when it's tangled 😭.)

She heard Demetri and Miguel whispering about something in the back and she rolled her eyes continuing her test. Once the bell rang she walked out the classroom yawning.

"What's up with you?" Demetri asked her. Layla sighed. "I saw a car get lit on fire." She deadpanned. Demetri's eyes widened.

"Wait, seriously?"

"No, I'm lying about possibly the most traumatic moment of my life." She gritted. Demetri threw up his hands in surrender. "Ok, damn. So you saw a car got lit on fire. What happened?" They started walking together.

"Well, my dads co-worker showed up looking for sensei. They tried to fight sensei but then my dad jumped in and that's when the co-worker torched my dads car. And now my eyes still hurt from how bright the damn fire was! Fuck!" She rubbed her eyes in pain.

"Take a nap. It helps." Layla glared at Demetri and he gave her a 'What the hell did I do?' look. Layla stuffed her hands in her pockets.

"I'm going home. Text me if anything happens."

                                 🥊🥊🥊
Layla was taking a fat nap on her bed. She wasn't even bothering to get undressed in comfy clothes and just collapsed on her bed sleeping. Maverick didn't mind. He knew it had been a long night and she needed rest.
(minus the trophy's and dresser LMFAOO. But then is legit my dream room help.)

Maverick knew that if there was one thing his daughter cared about, it was her room

Maverick knew that if there was one thing his daughter cared about, it was her room. So he did everything he could to make it look as cool as possible. He made sure she got the best bed possible. He made sure that she had a place to keep her sneakers. He even made sure she had a damn tv in her room. The tv was playing rush hour as Layla snored.