Chapter 1

Warning: there are some bad words in this book.

----------------------------------------------

"Mackenzie, are you ready?" I heard my mom yell upstairs.

"Yeah sure mom. I'm ready to have the paparazzi flock around me as I get on a plane to go to a place I don't want to go." I said, being sarcastic, and kind of bratty.

"Mackenzie!" My mom said, yelling back up the stairs to me.

I turned back around to my room.

"Mackenzie!" My older 17 year old sister said, mocking my mother.

"Shut up Michelle, nobody asked you to open your caked-on lipstick mouth." I said, being sassy because she drive me CRAZY!

"You know what..." I heard Michelle start to say, but I just blocked her out and walked into my room.

Just because my mom has to go to London for work, doesn't mean she has to take all 4 of us kids with her.

I couldn't find my laptop.

"Oh my god, Luke!" I yelled, in my room. I was hoping my 11 year old younger brother Lucas could hear me.

I walked out of my room and went to Luke's room.

There he was, sitting on my laptop, watching Netflix.

"Let me guess." I said, being sarcastic because I knew exactly what happened. "You took your laptop into the shower again because your a little monster."

"How did you know?" Luke asked, taking his headphones off.

"Well, one... You laptop looks like it's been soaking in our pool for about..." I picked up the wet laptop on his desk, and turned it upside down so a bunch of water slopped down on his wood flooring. "2 weeks." I said, tilting my head.

He just stared at me.

"Yeah, I thought so." I said, as I grabbed my laptop back, and walked out.

"God Mackenzie, just because your mad moms dragging us to London, doesn't mean you have to act like such a bitch!" Michelle said.

"Damn... Who died and made you queen?" I asked.

"Knock it off with all the cussing, please!" My mom said, as she was grabbing my baby sister Lana out of her crib.

My mom was a fashion designer. And my dad used to be a professional soccer player, but he retired.

And now, me and my 3 siblings were being forced to move to London from California so my mom can work there. How fun.

"Your dad will be here soon, make sure all your bags are packed." My mom said, as she was brushing my 3 year old sister Lana's blonde-ish//brown-ish hair.

"Ugh. Fine." Michelle said, slamming her door to her room.

"And I have the attitude." I said, walking into my room too.

"Why are all of you so uptight?" Luke said, as he threw his arms up.

I feel bad for Luke sometimes, I mean he is the only boy... Other than my dad, and has to live with 3 brothers, and my mom.