Part sixty-seven

SOFIA'S POV
I grind against James subtly, rocking my hips back and forth against his crotch until I feel him grip my hips and hold me still. A small laugh escapes from my lips as he tries to stop my teasing.

His mom gets up to leave along with Sarah, and he uses the opportunity to turn to me. "What the hell do you think you're doing? You know how fucking hot you make me Sofia," he growls.

I giggle, turning my head to whisper in his ear. "This is your punishment for teasing me while I was on the phone with your mom earlier today."

"You mean when I sucked your tits?" He asks, causing me to gasp.

"James!" I lower my voice so only he can hear me. "Why do you always have to use such foul language?"

"Because I like riling you up," he says easily. "And if you think you're going to be the only one doing the teasing today, you have another thing coming."

He pulls at my jacket, shrugging it off my shoulders. I slide it down for him, allowing him to remove it and set it down in my lap. His lips promptly find my shoulder, kissing along my smooth skin. He pulls the strap down my shoulder and continues kissing upward.

I lean back into him, savoring the way my skin tingles under his mouth. He shifts his hands so that they're both wrapped around me, but one is over my jean jacket while the other is underneath it. I feel him stroke my inner thigh while he whispers.

"Tell me how good this feels Sofia."

My thighs tense immediately, and I lock my legs together, causing him to chuckle. It's a rich sound that sends a zing down to my sex.

"Relax," he breathes, trailing his fingers higher. He strokes my skin in slow, smooth circles. The proximity of his hands to my core is making me wet. I loosen up my legs, allow them to relax just slightly. He takes the opportunity to inch his fingers higher, tapping my inner thigh just so.

"Open your legs," he whispers.

I shake my head, refusing. I'm already growing wetter by the second.

"Open them," he urges, nibbling on my earlobe.  He's going to push me, and if I don't listen he might punish me further.

I separate my thighs slowly, and he strokes higher. My breath hitches as he strokes me outside my underwear. My damp panties smell of my arousal. I curl my toes as his hand, hidden underneath my jacket, pushes my panties to the side and strokes my wet folds.

My lips part as he sucks on my earlobe. "Your pussy feels nice and slick," he tells me, sliding his fingers up and down the slit of my sex.

I gasp as he plunges his finger inside of me. Of course, Elizabeth chooses that moment to return. She takes a seat while her son pumps in and out of me, circling my clit with his thumb.

"How were the s'mores?" She asks me.

I bite my lip to keep from moaning out as James strokes my pulsing clit. "Good," I breathe, spreading my legs wider. James takes the invitation, slipping another finger inside me.

"Can I get you anything else honey?"

I shake my head, clenching my hands into fists while James rubs my clit faster and faster. I can hardly think straight. My breaths shorten, and I'm panting quietly. James is rubbing harder now with more pressure, and my legs tense, thighs clenching as I come undone. My head falls back against James shoulder and I grab onto his other hand with mine, squeezing tight as my orgasm rocks through me.

Luckily for me, Elizabeth walks away. I let out a weak moan, whimpering as James removes his fingers. He promptly sticks them in his mouth, sucking my juices.

"I can't believe you just did that," I tell him.

"I can't believe you thought you could get away with teasing me without any repercussions," he says.

"Grinding against you hardly merits this," I say, closing my thighs.

He chuckles, kissing my cheek fondly. "I love listening to you moan."

~~~~
JAMES' POV

Mom sets us up in the guest bedroom of the house. Since we didn't anticipate spending the night here, Sofia and I don't have any clothes. Not that I mind much. Sofia watches me remove my shirt and reaches out for it, silently asking to wear it. I hand it to her, enjoying the moment when she walks out of the guest bathroom, wearing nothing but the white T.

I can see her nipples poking out at me, and my head spins when she runs a hand through her long hair and twists it into a high ponytail. Something about the way she does that so smoothly is so sexy.

Sofia gets under the covers, turning to her side. My dick feels stiff, and I get up uncomfortably, knowing I'm going to have to take care of this myself. I walk over to the bathroom, flip the toilet lid down, and sit on it. Then I pull out my dick and start stroking myself. I'm imagining Sofia's luscious curves filling out my white shirt, her long brown hair, and hard nipples inviting me to touch her.

My eyes close as I begin to start stroking my dick more aggressively, and I'm in the middle of tugging on my cock when I hear a quiet, "oh."

I open my eyes, and I see Sofia standing in the middle of the bathroom staring at me in awe. She looks sexier than ever with her doe eyes and pouty lips. "Look what you do to me," I tell her, stroking my dick.

"That's for me?" She asks wondrously.

"Of course it's for you. I took one look at you and that was it. I don't think you realize what you do to me. Touch me," I beg her.

She approaches me slowly. I watch her extend her hand out, and she grips me gently. Her warm, small hand wraps tight around my cock as she smears the pre-cum leaking from the tip of my head.

"Show me how to take care of you," she whispers.

Fuck. She wants to jerk me off? I'll come way too fast. Just the idea of her stroking me sends me reeling. The real thing...I won't be able to handle it.

"Start here," I show her, placing her hand lower. "And work your way up like this." I stroke myself slowly and stop so that Sofia can do it.

"Like this?" Her melodious voice asks.

Her small hands on me begin to pull up in short, tight strokes. I groan, leaning my head back and pistoning my hips as she begins to pump. My eyes close as she begins to stroke more aggressively, and my breathing quickens as she drives me to the edge. I peer down at her for a second, frozen when I see her bending down to kiss my cock. Her warm tongue darts out at the cum leaking from my tip, and I come hard at the sensation, shooting all over her mouth, chin, and chest.

"Fuck!" I hiss, watching her tongue swipe at the cum dripping down her cheek.

"You got me dirty," she says breathlessly.

"You can't sleep in that shirt anymore," I tell her. It's covered in my cum.

She peels it off, revealing her perky breasts. The sight of her kneeling before me, completely naked, is too much to handle. I feel myself growing hard again, and she smiles at me.

"James?" She asks.

"Yes baby girl?" I ask her.

"Kiss me."