Chapter forty-nine

SOFIA'S POV

"I can't believe this is our last day together," I tell Ioane. "I should've booked my trip for longer than six days." I look out at the sunset, frowning. The sky is a beautiful pinkish, purplish, orange hue that bleeds across the sky."

"Don't think about today like our last day together. I'll still take you to the airport tomorrow. We'll see each other then," he says.

He holds out a chocolate strawberry for me, and I take a bite. We've been spending our last day at the beach, but now that the sun has gone down it's time to head home. I sigh, getting up from our beach towel. I pick everything up and put it back in the picnic basket, and then we drive home.

Once we get to Ioane's, I take a shower and change into my negligee. Then I climb into bed. While I'm reading my book, Ioane showers and changes. When he gets to the bedroom, I smile at him.

"Time for bed," I sing-song.

Ioane dives into bed, pulling me into his arms.
He leans over and kisses me softly. I welcome him closer, opening my mouth so he can taste me. My fingers tangle into his long hair, and I shiver as his hands wander down to the hem of my slip and lift it up. His eyes darken as he drinks in my naked body. I meet his eyes, watching him carefully and taking in what he does to me.

Ioane kisses me softly again as his hands roam across my flesh, squeezing gently. I allow him to roll over me so that I'm lying flat on the bed underneath him. He hovers above me, raking me in.

"Ioane," I breathe.

He kisses his way down my neck and peppers kisses all over my breasts. Sparks shoot through my body, and I cry out as I feel him grind against my sex. I don't know how it's possible, but I feel myself growing wet. I grid back against him, gasping as his hardness brushes my entrance through his boxers.

"Yes Sofia?" He grunts, grinding into me tighter.

"I can't take it," I say, scrunching my eyes shut. "Please," I whisper. My whole body feels like it's tingling underneath him, and I need more. I feel so unbelievably charged, and I need him to release me.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod my head. I'm ready. I want this. I want him.

He removes his underwear, and I watch as he pulls a condom on over his length. I'm in complete awe of his erection. It's angry, swollen, and thick. A bead of moisture is leaking out the head. Then he slowly positions himself over me. I part my legs for him, whimpering as I feel him at my entrance.

"I'll go slow," he tells me, slowly inching his way in.

It's a strange sensation of being filled, and it hurts for a bit. I bite my lip, closing my eyes as he continues entering me slowly. Once he begins to rotate his hips, electricity sparks in my vision and a foreign sound slips from my lips. It's a moan. I'm moaning. He feels so good, and I meet the rhythm of his hips naturally, rocking against him.

He begins to thrust slowly and gently, and I can feel a pressure begin to wind in my belly. My heart is pounding loud in my chest. The sounds of Ioane groaning set my skin on fire, and we continue rocking into each other until our bodies become slick with sweat. Finally, my body shatters, and my legs shake as my orgasm overtakes me.

"Ah!" I cry out, arching off the bed as Ioane releases. He pulls out of me, kissing me gently.

"How do you feel?" He asks.

I look into his warm brown eyes with heavy lids. My whole body feels sedated. "So good Ioane. Thank you," I whisper.

He chuckles, kissing me again. I love the feeling of his lips against mine. "No problem Sofia. Thank you for trusting me. Anytime," he says, rolling off of me. I curl into his side, and we both fall asleep quickly, exhausted from our lovemaking. I'm not sure if I'm hearing things or not, but I swear that Ioane whispers he loves me again before I fall into a deep slumber.

JAMES' POV

I groan, lying awake in bed. I've been laying down for the past hour and a half, completely exhausted, but I'm still unable to sleep. I think a part of me is stressed about Sofia being so far away, but another part of me is excited to see her tomorrow. The combination of emotions is overwhelming, and I feel completely drained trying to sleep.

I need something to relax me. My mind wanders to Sofia and her sexy body. She's so perfect, and she doesn't even know it. I think of her full, round tits and long silky hair. The curve of her ass and her bare pussy flashing me under her slip. My dick feels stiff, and I get up to go to the bathroom and jerk off.

My hand pulls up on my dick in tight, aggressive strokes. I groan as I feel my body tense, and I begin pulling faster as I imagine Sofia's sexy lips pressed against mine. My body releases, and I come onto my hand. I get up and wash my hands, heading back to bed. I feel more relaxed now, and sleep comes to me easier.

When I wake up the next morning, I change into some sweats and a T-shirt. Then I get in the car and drive to the airport right away. A ball of nerves rolls around my stomach, leaving me anxious. I'm finally going to be seeing Sofia after spending a week apart from her.

My car drives fast as I race toward the arrivals, and I park my car right out front. Now all I have to do is sit and wait.