Part fifty-nine

SOFIA'S POV

I knock on Ioane's hotel room door, my stomach flipping upside down. I'm so incredibly excited to see him. It opens shortly after a brief pause, and my heart jumps when I see Ioane standing in front of me in the flesh.

He kisses me immediately, pulling me into the room and closing the door behind us. "Hi," he says in between kisses. "You look beautiful," he continues kissing up my throat.

"Hi," I gasp, breathing heavy as he nibbles on the base of my ear.

"I like this dress on you," he whispers, kissing my cheek.

His mouth presses against mine, and I wrap my arms around his neck. I walk him backward until he hits the bed, at which point he spins me around and pins me down, crawling on top of me.

We make out hot and heavy, taking our time exploring each other's mouthes. I've never been so hungry for his affection before like this. Ioane uses his hands to hug his way down my curves. I allow him to undo the buttons of my dress, revealing my full breasts. His mouth peppers kisses down my flesh, and I moan as he sucks gently on my nipple. Sparks shoot down to my core.

"You smell so good," he throats, kissing the swells of my breasts.

I sigh, tangling my fingers into his hair as he begins to suck harder onto my nipple. My back arches off the bed, and I whimper.

He peels the dress off my body, crawling on top of me. I look into his eyes as he parts my legs. Ioane slowly pulls my panties down, eyes darkening as he takes in my bare sex.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

I nod my head vigorously. I want him so bad it hurts.

Ioane slips on a condom, and I moan as he enters me slowly. He begins to thrust in and out of me gently, keeping a slow rhythm. I feel my body wind tight until I see red spots in my vision. The blood is pounding in my brain, and I can hardly think straight. I feel like I'm going mad. Ioane groans, releasing into me. I cry out his name as my body shatters, and my orgasm overtakes me.

Ioane pulls out as I tremble underneath him, and he buries his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you," he whispers, kissing my neck.

I run my fingers through his hair. "I'm so happy you're here," I tell him.

"What did you want to do today?" He asks me, flipping over onto his back.

"I'm happy with doing this all day," I tell him, causing him to laugh.

"I'm more than happy to do this all day," he says, squeezing my hip.

I look him in the eyes, and then I tug at the cotton of his shirt. "I want this off," I tell him.

He removes his shirt, allowing me to graze my fingers along his smooth skin. I place kisses down his chest, over his nipple, and down his abs. I begin to work my way back up to his chest, kissing his other nipple, and then I find his lips. We begin kissing each other passionately and making love all over again.

~~~~
JAMES' POV

I'm distracted at work all day thinking of Sofia and that fucker together. Sofia and I have been getting along so well these past few days—her stupid fucking lump has somehow brought us closer together. Him coming into town ruins everything. I can't believe he has the balls to fly in for her birthday when she's obviously married to me, and I told him to stay the fuck away.

Mara walks into my office, locking the door behind her. I allow her to slip off her heels and bend on her knees in front of me, servicing my cock with her mouth. It isn't long before I'm coming down her throat, and she swallows my seed down with pleasure.

I fix my pants and button them up properly, tucking my shirt inside. Mara hands me some contracts I need to review, acting as if nothing occurred between us in the first place.

I work on the contracts for the rest of the night, making sure I sign whatever I need. When I'm done, I head out for a drink with Jackson. He meets me at Fire and Ice. We sit in the VIP section as usual, surveying the room for attractive women.

"I'm surprised you came out today. You've been at home with Sofia for the past few days," Jackson says.

"Sofia's out of the house tonight. She's spending time with the fucker she met on our honeymoon. He flew in to see her for her birthday," I explain.

Jackson raises his eyebrows. "How serious are those two? That's a big deal for him to come fly in and see her. Didn't she go visit him a couple of weeks ago?"

"Yeah, she did," I say. "They seem pretty fucking serious. I hate that bastard."

"Are you worries she's going to leave you for him?"

I frown. I hadn't been worried about that until now. "I don't think she would. She keeps asking me why we can't be exclusive, so I think she wants to be together."

"Why aren't you exclusive with her then? I thought you wanted her like that," he says.

"I don't know what I want," I tell him, sighing. "I want her to myself, but I'm worried about if I'll be able to commit to her the way she wants. I've never been a one woman kind of guy," I say.

"That's probably because you haven't met the right woman. What if Sofia is it for you?"

"How am I supposed to know if she's the one?" I ask, hating how corny I sound.

"You don't know. You just have to give it a shot," he says.

I think about that. What if I really could have Sofia all to myself? What if I never had to worry about her going back to that fucker? Could I handle it? We were already married, and spending alone time with her these past few days had been perfect. I was starting to think it was possible. I realize I would give up a thousand Maras to be with Sofia just once.

"Should I tell her I want to try?" I ask him. "Is it worth it?"

"That's something you have to decide for yourself."

"I'll think about it," I tell him. "I don't know what I want to do right now, but I know I don't want to let her go."

I finish up my drink, and then I head home, thinking about what I'm going to say to her. Luckily or unluckily for me, she isn't at the apartment when I arrive. That's definitely unusual for her. She's always there when I get home, since I'm the one that tends to stay out late. She must be out with that fucker. God knows what they're doing. I get in bed and wait, counting down the minutes until she arrives.