Part fifty-eight

SOFIA'S POV

It almost seems like I'm never going to be able to sleep properly again. Before, I used to wake up with nightmares about James' car accident. Now, I lie awake all night terrified that I have cancer growing in me, consuming me from the inside out.

James watches me roll over in bed for the umpteenth time. "Come here," he says.

"James, I can't rely on you to sleep all the time."

"Like hell you can't," he says.

"Isn't it annoying for me to be laying on you while you're trying to go to sleep?"

"No, it's not. Now get over here," he tells me.

I scoot over on the king sized bed, placing my head on James chest. My fingers dance up and down his abs, sliding over the cotton of his shirt. He wraps an arm over me and kisses my forehead. "Relax," he whispers.

I let out a groan of frustration. "I just feel so tense," I tell him. "I can't relax. Not until I know whether or not I'm sick. I feel like I can't breathe properly without knowing the truth."

"Do you want a massage?" He asks me. "I'll squeeze the tension out of you."

"I don't think that will work, but it sounds nice."

"Take off your slip," he tells me. "I'll massage your back."

"Let me go put on some underwear then," I say. I get out of bed and put on some panties. Then I come back to bed, lift my slip over my head, and toss it to the side. I lay onto the bed on my stomach. James straddles me, sitting on my butt. His hands come to the muscles of my upper back, and he begins squeezing my flesh. I sigh as he begins to work the knots of my back.

"You have so much tension up here," he grunts.

"Lower, lower, ahh. Right there," I moan. His hands begin to work their magic. "You were a masseuse in another life. If I had known you were this good with your hands, I would've had you massaging me months ago when we first got married."

"That's not the only thing my hands are good for," he teases.

"Oh I'm aware," I say, blushing when I think of the way he made me come undone with just his fingers. He chuckles.

"Do you want me to massage you?" I ask him.

"No, this is just for you wifey. I want to make sure you're comfortable so you can sleep." I feel him kiss the back of my neck. Then he begins to pepper kisses down my spine, working lower and lower until he reaches my panties. His mouth kisses me on the swell of my ass, above my lacy underwear. I feel my skin warm when he begins kissing his way back up again, and he rubs up and down my arms. His lips find the crook of my neck, and he pulls my skin between his teeth sucking hard until I cry out.

"James!"

I turn over to glare at him, but he's smirking down at me mischievously. "There. Now everyone will know you're mine," he says, looking at the hickey on my neck.

I roll my eyes at him. "I'm not a toy for you to claim."
~~~
JAMES' POV

She gets off the bed, slipping her negligee back over her body. Then she removes her panties and tosses them aside. "I hate sleeping in my underwear," she mutters.

I beckon her back toward me, and she lays her head on my chest. This time, when we lay in bed, she falls asleep more easily.

In the morning, I make coffee for her in bed. She takes the cup from me gratefully, sipping the hot drink. "Why are you so nice to me?" She asks.

"Because you deserve to be treated like royalty," I say to her.

She smiles at me, setting her coffee down on the nightstand. Then she beckons me lower to her lips. I can taste the coffee on her tongue when we kiss, and she nibbles on my bottom lip, forcing my mouth to open for her. I kiss her eagerly and hungrily, and she meets my lips with equal fervor.

When I pull away to breathe, she takes a sip from her coffee calmly as if nothing happened between us. "Do you still have that work dinner tonight?" She asks me.

I nod my head. "I won't be home until late."

"Okay perfect. I won't get home till past you I bet," She says.

"Why? What are you up to?" I ask curiously.

She frowns. "Did I forget to tell you? Ioane flew in this morning. He's waiting for me at his hotel. We're going to hang out today and tomorrow."

My jaw drops, but then I close it promptly. That fucker is coming into town? How the hell did he swing that? "But tomorrow is your birthday!" I say.

"Yes?"

"I made dinner reservations for two!" I exclaim. It was a really posh restaurant that I'd had to reserve three weeks in advance. I didn't really care about the actual reservations that much; I just didn't want to share her with that fucker if I didn't have to.

"Change them for three then. He's only going to be in town for two days, so I want to spend as much time as possible with him," Sofia says.

I refrain from groaning out loud. I loathe that bastard. Trying to sound casual, I ask, "So when are you planning on seeing him?"

"As soon as you leave," she says, jumping out of bed. I watch her change into a white mini dress that barely covers her ass. She's wearing that in front of him?

"Okay," I tell her, trying my best to remain calm. I can't believe this asshole is hijacking my day with my wife tomorrow. I wish I could get out of my meeting today so I could steal Sofia away from him, but I can't. It's not possible. Now I'm going to have to deal with those two acting all romantic and shit together.

Wifey Talk [COMPLETED, 18+]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara