Part four

Please vote for this story so that it can get seen! Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOFIA'S POV

The flight from New York to Hawaii is a long one, and I find myself shivering on the plane despite it being in the middle of the summer. They have the air conditioning cranked all the way up, and I'm only wearing a sleeveless cotton jumpsuit.

"Take my hoodie," James says.

I flush. He must have noticed the way my teeth were chattering. I accept his sweatshirt gratefully, pulling it over my head. It smells like his cologne, a scent that I've grown to like over the past two days. The hoodie falls to my mid-thighs, and I have to roll the sleeves up to my wrists because they're too long.

"Do you want me to ask them for a blanket?" He asks me.

I shake my head. "I should be good with this. Thanks."

The flight attendant comes by shortly after, and he grins broadly at me. "Would you like some pretzels?"

"Yes please," I tell him.

He winks at me. "Just for you, I'll throw in another bag. Do you want biscuits too?"

"Really?" I ask him, my eyes widening. I am actually pretty hungry at the moment.

He laughs. "Anything for a pretty lady." I flush at the compliment, accepting the snacks from him. "Let me know if there's anything else I can do to make your flight more enjoyable."

"I will, thanks," I tell him.

I turn back to my book on my iPad. I'm reading Fifty Shades of Grey, and I'm actually surprised by how much I like it. James is listening to music and staring out the window, basically doing his own thing. I wonder what he's thinking about. Is he nervous about our two week stay in a private beach house? It's just going to be the two of us in a small space for fourteen uninterrupted days.

So far, he's pretty different from what I expected. For one thing, I imagined that he'd be a bit of an asshole, but he's only been polite to me. Yesterday night, when we spent our wedding night in the honeymoon suite, he gave me the space I needed and fell asleep on the couch. That was after he came back home pretty late from the bar, but I didn't mind having alone time to myself while he was gone.

Still, I'm not planning on making James sleep on the couch for the entire time we are in Hawaii. I'm not a monster. That would probably kill his back. Hopefully he doesn't make any moves on me too fast. I know I'm his wife, but I'm worried about him jumping into things too fast with me, especially given his reputation. I'm not comfortable sleeping with him because we don't know anything about each other.

I glance over at him, trying to determine if it's worth it to strike up a conversation with the man. He seems to be deep in thought. I decide to keep quiet, munching on my pretzels. The flight attendant comes back to check on me, giving me a refill on my ginger ale. I finish my drink, tossing it into the trash when he comes by again to ask if I need anything. He's been so attentive to me, moreso than other times I've flown.

A yawn escapes from my lips, and I realize how exhausted I am. The wedding took a lot out of me, and I still haven't recovered properly. I close my eyes, sighing. Hopefully sleep will overtake me quickly.

~~~~
JAMES' POV

Sofia falls asleep on me about thirty minutes into the flight. Her head bends to the side to rest on my shoulder, giving me a whiff of her silky hair. Her thick locks smell like lavender, and I try not to feel like a freak as I inhale her scent deeply. Something about the way she smells makes me want to bury my nose in her skin and never come up for air.

I study the diamond ring on her left hand. It's so obvious that she's married, and yet that fucker of a flight attendant insists on flirting with her. I can practically feel his desire for her oozing out as he studies her stunning face. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.

I shouldn't be so pissed about the flight attendant. Not when I've gone and had another woman give me a shitty blowjob, but I can't help it. The longer I look at Sofia, the more I realize that she's mine. She's my wife, and I'm the only one that should get to flirt with her. Jealousy rears it's ugly head like a bitch, and the next time the flight attendant comes by to check on her, I tell him to fuck off.

He scowls at me, but moves to help another passenger. Still, I catch his eyes wandering to her every time he walks by. I almost lose it when the flight ends, and she pulls off my hoodie to give it back to me. Her tits are on full display now, and that fucking flight attendant has obviously noticed. His eyes are glued to her breasts, and I grit my teeth as she sits next to
me completely oblivious.

How does she not realize the effect she has on me? On other men? She has the most incredible body to match her gorgeous face, and she walks around completely clueless.

When we get off the plane, I'm relieved. Finally, I'm rid of the fucking flight attendant's annoying presence. I don't miss the way Sofia thanks him for his snacks. She's all pleases and thank yous today. I'd like to see her begging me for my cock to fuck her to cloud nine. Please fuck me James, I imagine her saying. The blood shoots down to my cock.

God, I need to get a hold of myself. I'm dreaming up scenarios where I get to fuck my own wife. It's ridiculous.

We collect our luggage from the baggage claim and head outside, where a taxi takes us to our beach house. I've rented out the whole house for the next two weeks, even though there are only two of us. I'm hoping that Sofia will let me close enough to her to finally fuck her gorgeous body. Last night I ended up sleeping on the couch because I got into the room late after the redhead sucked me off. I didn't want to wake up Sofia, and she ended up thanking me in the morning for it today. Hopefully she doesn't expect me to sleep on the couch for the next two weeks because I need to be close to her.