part twenty-four

SOPHIA'S POV

I curl up on James' side, next to the arm he didn't sprain. We're currently watching Iron Man 2, after having watched the three previous movies in chronological order. I feel exhausted from watching movies all day, but I also don't want to fall asleep. I'm having fun eating popcorn and sitting with my husband.

James has his arm thrown over the length of my body, his hand resting on my hip. I can feel him gently stroking my leg through the thin satin of my negligee. We spent all day in our pajamas. He's been awfully handsy with me overall, and I blush when I think of the way he cupped my breast at night earlier. It felt so good to have him touching me, but also very naughty. I couldn't help how relaxed it made me feel. He somehow knew just where to touch me.

When the movie ends, I look up at him and yawn. James looks down at me and grins. "So what do you think? Are you a Captain America girl or an Iron Man type of woman?"

"Definitely Captain America. He's so sweet. And hot. Very hot," I say.

James laughs. "So you are into blondes then."

I blush. "I swear I'm not. I feel like I seem to go for dark haired guys. All my previous boyfriends have had dark hair," I tell him.

"How many people have you dated?" He asks me.

I think about it for a minute. I dated one person in high school, thinking we would be together forever. That ended halfway through my freshman year of college. Then I waited a few months before dating Dylan, my first college boyfriend. He stayed with me for a year, and then we broke up after my mom died. I couldn't be there for anyone else after that point. Then I had a few blind dates, none of which really stuck. After college, when I started working, I met this cute guy at a cafe, and we went out for a few months. But for the past three years, I'd been mostly single. It's not like I hadn't tried blind dating, but most guys just wanted to fool around or weren't looking for anything serious. I had always been the type of girl that was looking to settle down.

"I would say three," I tell him. "And lots of bad blind dates. How about you?" I ask him. "How many girlfriends has a player like you had in his life?"

James grins. "Zero. I'm a player through and through. All I've done is mess around with women. I was never looking for anything serious."

"You were the exact guy I would avoid," I tell him, causing him to smirk. "You're trouble."

"And now we're married," he says. His hand finds my butt and spanks me gently.

I grin at him. "Yes, now we're married."

"Can I have a kiss, wife?" He asks.

"You're really milking this whole injured thing, aren't you?"

He shrugs, causing me to laugh. "Okay, fine. One kiss."

I get up from where I'm laying down over him. James pats his lap, and I swing my legs over him so that I'm straddling him and sitting up. He leans into me, closing his bright blue eyes. I press my lips against his, smiling all the while. When I attempt to pull back, James cups my face, holding me in place. I allow him to taste me, opening my mouth for him. My body begins to burn slowly as he takes his time making out with me. I feel a deep burn in my sex, and I realize that my body is aching for him in a way I didn't think was possible. My hands loop around his neck lazily, kissing him leisurely until he pulls back, gasping.

"How are you not panting for breath?" He asks me, his chest riding and falling fast. I giggle at his incredulous tone and shrug.

"I don't know."

He looks down, eyes darkening when he sees how high my negligee has ridden up. It's barely covering my bottom half, and I never wear underwear when I put on my pajamas unless I'm on my period.

I blush, getting up immediately and pulling the slip down. "I should, uh, get ready for bed now."

~~~~
JAMES' POV

She stands up in that sexy black slip, looking at me nervously. What's she thinking right now? I can't help the way my dick twitches, thinking of the way she kissed me.

"I'll come join you. I need to brush my teeth too."

We get ready for bed together, and when it's time to sleep, she crawls into bed and pulls out her iPad. "So what kind of kinky sex do they have in there?" I ask her curiously.

She blushes, smacking me with a pillow. "Stop teasing."

I grin. "I just want to know what kind of stuff you're into," I tell her.

She laughs. "Who says I'm into any of that stuff?"

"Does it turn you on to read about him fucking her?"

She gasps at my fowl language, and I laugh while she manages to squeak out my name. "James!"

I begin laughing harder, causing her to smack me with the pillow again. "Don't start a fight you can't win," I tease her. She rolls her eyes, smacking me with the pillow.

"That's it," I tell her. I grab my pillow and smack her hard so that she wobbles on her knees. We begin hitting each other until feathers start flying out of the pillows, floating down onto our bed. She's laughing hard, and she's pretty good at blocking every hit I send her way.

"Truce?" She asks me.

"Never," I reply, tossing my pillow aside and lunging for her. She tries to hit me with the pillow, but I rip it from her arms. My hands are at her sides instantly, tickling her until she's writhing and screaming under me.

"Stop, stop! I'll do anything, please."

"Tell me what kind of kinks you like," I demand.

She giggles, squirming under my wandering hands. "No, no, anything but that. Please," she begs.

I shake my head. "This is the deal. Take it or leave it."

"Fine," she huffs. And I stop tickling her so she can speak. Sofia looks at me hesitantly. "I've always wanted to know what the leather cuffs feel like," she says, blushing dark.

My mouth dries, thinking of all the ways I could bind her wrists and fuck her silly. I imagine her body completely open to me with her hands tied above her head. What kinds of sounds would she make when I kissed her? How many times could I get her off?

"I'm sure you're kinky as shit. Are you into BDSM?" She asks me.

I grin down at her. "Not really. I'm not a part of the BDSM community, and I don't intend to be. I just didn't know if you were."

"Oh," she says, sounding surprised. "I don't know why I assumed you would be. I guess you could just say that I'm curious about BDSM. But I've heard that Fifty Shades doesn't really portray it in the best light."

Sofia begins to pick up the tiny feathers that escaped from our pillows all over the bed. I help her collect them before drawing the covers over me. "Will you read me more Harry Potter?" I ask her.

She smiles. "Do you like it? Would you want me to read you the whole series? We could do it before bed every day."

I grin at her enthusiasm. "That sounds perfect," I tell her, falling asleep to the sound of her soothing voice.