Chapter 31

Nicole POV

"Okay bye, love you" I shouted out to Xander then closed the door and went to my car. I drove to the restaurant that was about thirty minutes away. When I got to the restaurant I picked a seat next to the window, so I can have a nice veiw.

Today I'm meeting my mom, for the first time in a long time. She doesn't know I'm pregnant yet so this will come as a surprise to her.

I hear the roaring engine of a monster truck. The truck parks in front of the restaurant and out comes out my mom, wearing all black. Black shirt, black pants, black leather jacket, black combat boots, black hair and black shades. Everything about her is black, except her makeup. She doesn't wear any makeup.

As soon as she enters the restaurant the manager of the restaurant tells her that the place she parked her car is a no parking zone, but my mom couldn't care less. She is all about YOLO.

She dismissed the manager with her hand and started looking around until her eyes found mine. Its hard to believe that this women is my mother. The only similarities between her and I is our black hair and black eyes.

She walked to me with a nice smile. "You look fatter than the last time I saw you" she said.

People meet my mom: Roxy Ashley O'Sullivan.

"Just kidding. bring it in here kid" she pulled me up and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Thats why you look fat. You are pregnant" she said after glancing at me properly. Its hard to miss my bump.

My mom is from Ireland and she moved to America when she was only sixteen. She said she wanted to live life to the fullest and she didn't want to be stuck in Ireland for the rest of her life, so when she moved up here she slowly lost her accent and she also met my dad here. Then they got married then they divorced so now she is traveling the world with the monster truck and using my dad's money, but I don't think he has a problem with that.

She sat in front of me and took off her shades. "And I see that my baby is now a grown women" she said after seeing the engagement ring on my finger.

"So who is the lucky guy?" She asked. "Can we order food first. I'm hungry" I said and took the menu from the desk. The waiter came and we ordered our lunch. The food came a few minutes later and we dug in.

"Mam I will have to ask you to remove your car, that is a no parking zone" the manager said.

"Who are you to tell me that Jack. You know, I know your mom and I don't think she will be proud with what her son has been doing" my mom said. The manager looked horrified.

"Please enjoy your dinner" he said and left. "Works like a charm" she beamed excitedly.

"Do you really know his mom?" I asked her. "Nah, I just saw his name tag and made something up" she said and went back to tackling her burger

"So how have you been?" I ask her. "I've been good" she answered

Silence

"So how far are you?" She asked. "Six months now" I answered. "Are you sure that you are six months, I mean you look nine months" she said then looked at my stomach.

"I'm pregnant with triplets" I said and popped a fried chip in my mouth. "Damn baby" she said. She looked sad for a moment but quickly covered it up with a smile. "Congratulations"

"Thank You" I said then drank my orange juice. "Mom" I called out and she hummed in response. "How was it. losing Natalie" that question removed the smile off her face. She sighed.

"It was horrible. It felt like me heart was torn apart. Losing your sister was the worst thing that had ever happened to me. To carry two kids for eight months, buying two pairs of clothes, two cribs, only for one child to leave the world without exploring it. It's a horrible feeling" she said with sadness in her eyes.