chapter 3

Xenia POV

05:00 a.m

Once again I wake up to my face wet from tears and I'm breathing like I just ran a marathon. I decide to not go to sleep because sleep won't come. I sit up from my bed and take my phone to look at the time

05:00 a.m.

I go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror, my eyes are still swollen and slightly red from crying and they have bags under which clearly states I'm not sleeping enough. I look at my strawberry blonde hair which I got from my dad and it ends up at my mid back. I look closer in the mirror to look at my hazel eyes which I got from my mother when you look closer you could see the scar that is just above my right eyebrow. I despise this scar so much because it reminds me of the past. No matter how far I run I will always have a scar to remind. I look away from the mirror to avoid bad memories.

After my shower I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I wore leggings and a sweat shirt. I make my way down stairs and I find Xander on the floor passed out. Maybe he tried to get of the couch and failed. Why would he even drink, he hates alcohol because he can't think straight.

09:00 a.m

"Ughhhhhh" Xander groans from the floor and lifts his hand to rub his forehead. I have been cleaning and unpacking my clothes for the last 4 hours. I take this opportunity to get back at him for what he did when I was in that state. He looks like he is in deep thought so this is my chance

Xander POV

I wake up to a splitting headache."ughhhhhhh" I groan then rub my forehead. What was I even thinking going to the bar and drinking like that course I can't even handle alcohol. I hate it when I have no control over my body. All the memories from yesterday came back flooding my mind and I now remembered why I drank. Nia thought I didn't lose anyone that night, I know she said that in the heat of the moment but it still broke my heart. She said that because I brought up the part about her killing herself, she hates talking about it but she can't keep things bottled up like that I want to help her and.....

Cold water is poured on my face and I'm shocked. It runs down my whole body, leaving my clothes soaking wet. The cold water makes my headache worse but I avoid the pain and get up. I ignore Nia's confused look and walk to the fridge.

  I start browsing through the fridge and my eyes landed on eggs. I smirk then take some out, I carefully place them on the island and close the fridge. Nia just stood there looking at me, if I were her I would run. I threw an egg at her and she was to shooked to move so I took the opportunity to throw another one and thats when it hit her that I just threw eggs at her. She attempted to run away from me but I jumped over the island, careful not to break my last egg and ran to Nia and held her down.

Let the game begin

Xenia POV

I look at Xander take out eggs. Maybe he just wants to make breakfast, for a cop he can cook very well, I wouldn't even cook to save my life. He threw an egg at me. I was to shocked that it took time to process what is going on. He threw another one at me and now I know that this is revenge. I try to run away but he coughg me because he's taller and faster and he held me down. He cracked an egg on my hair. I looked at him in disgust and he was smirking clearly enjoying the show "never use my own medication against me or you will get worse than before " He said. He got up and took pills for his hangover. I just stayed on the floor facing the ceiling. I will never ever underestimate him again.

"Nia you have to clean up the mess you made." I stood up and saw him leaning on the island with a water bottle in his hand. I shook my head no and my hair that is covered with raw eggs got in my mouth

Ewwwwwwwww

Xander chuckled at my reaction and I just rolled my eyes. "Correction your mess. You are the one who decided to throw eggs at me, my mess is the water but since you decided to leave me alone yesterday and went to drink u have to clean up, I was worried sick about you." I went upstairs before he could respond. I want to get all these eggs removed. I removed my clothes and threw them on the floor so I could throw them away. I will never wear this clothes again.

I am finally out of the shower. It took me a lot of time to remove the eggs on my hair. I think my shampoo ran out 

sigh

I put on new clothes that are comfy which are sweatpants and a over sized shirt that I stole from Xander. Hey its not my fault I like this shirt. I make my way downstairs and I find it clean. " Hey Xan can you please order pizza so we can watch a movie?" I ask him. "Sure" he answers back while putting the cleaning things away.

12'00 p.m

"Nia you are going to school tomorrow" Xander says. We are currently watching  sky scraper on Netflix. I paused the movie so I can give him my full attention." Sure, where?" I ask him. "Central high, its not far from here its a 10 minute drive and a 20 minute walk depending on what speed you driving or walking in." I sigh and nod "just one more year than high school is over just one"I say to myself. Xander just gives me a small smile. I hate high school probably because all the others I went to always ended badly.

New school. This should be easy right I have done it 5 times already so no biggie. This will be easy phizzy lemon skwizzy.

Hey guys the next chapter Kieran will be there I promise. Stay safe. Stay pizza.😘

Fezi❤