Chapter 11

Kieran POV

I woke up at at 6:00 am for my morning run. I was careful not to wake Nia up. She looks really beautiful in the morning well she always beautiful. She was sleeping facing down with her head buried deep in the pillow. Don't ask me why I took her to my room I also don't know. I put on some black sweatpants and a black shirt with running shoes. I take my phone and my ear phones then run out. On my way down the steps I see London passed out on the steps and I see Layla passed out on the couch with a bucket next to her. She looks terrible. I have to take a picture. I take a picture then go for my morning run. Yesterday at the club I hated seeing Nia and Hayden together and laughing and I know its messed up. I think I'm jealous of their relationship.

One hour later I was back from my run. On my way to the kitchen I saw Leni with a girl in the cinema sleeping naked. I have to call the cleaning crew. Don't think that we are parent less we have parents its just that they are always away on business trips but we see them 1 to 3 times a week at least. I take a bottle of water from the fridge and down it then go to my room. I go to my bathroom to take a shower.

Xenia POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. "Urggggg" I raise my hand to rub my temples. I look around and see that I don't know this room. It has a lot of artworks but something catches my eye. They are all dark so basically this room had no color at all. I see sketches of two young kids, a boy and a girl that look a bit like Kieran honestly. So I'm guessing I'm at the Thompson mansion.

I hear the shower running so I try get up to look around more but the headache gets worse so I lie back down. Kieran comes out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel which is dangerously low and I can see his v-line. His hair is still wet along with his six pack. He looks like a Fucking God. He catches me looking then I look away and blish from embarrassment. "Take a picture it lasts longer." He says with a smirk.

He took clothes from his walk in closet and went back to the bathroom to change. A few minutes later he comes back with black sweatpants and a dark blue shirt. Why is he always wearing dark colored clothes. "Get up we have to go and have breakfast" he says while drying his hair with a towel. "I can't"

"Why"

"Because I have a hangover Kieran"

"I didn't tell you to drink" he mumbles to himself but I heard everything. "There is some pills and water next to you." I look at the night stand and see the water and pills. Why didn't I see that sooner. I take the pills and drink the water. The pain dies down a bit which I'm grateful for. "I'm going to brush my teeth" I nod my head at him and take this opportunity to look around his room. I go to his walk in closet and see clothes that are mostly black. What is it with this guy and black. I go inside and look around more. I see a book just by the corner of the closet and go to.  I open it and I'm welcomed with more sketches of a man hitting a women, two kids playing together and even a sketch of a boy sitting alone on a bench holding a book.

"What are you doing" Kieran's voice scares me and I drop the book. He comes and picks it up putting it back where I found it. "What were you doing with my stuff Nia?" He asks with a cold tone and I could see that he is angry

"I......" He cuts me of "did I give you permission to go through my stuff let alone go inside my closet? What were you thinking? Have I ever went through your stuff? The reason I even brought you here was because I didn't want to go through your purse looking for your keys. I respect your privacy so why don't you do the same?" He shouts at me

"Kieran I'm sorry I......I......" I try to find a reason to why I did it but I couldn't. Why exactly was I going through his things. He scared me when he was shouting at me, the old me would have been already crying but I will not shed a single tear now. I don't want to look weak in front of him. "You what Nia?" he shouts again and I flinch at as tone. "You know what get out" he says through gritted teeth and I immediately run out.

When I was running down the steps I see London or Leni passed out on the steps I still can't tell them apart. On the last step I tripped and when I was bracing myself for the hard impact but before I could hit the floor I was caught by very strong arms stopping me from hitting the floor "careful there you wouldn't want to break a leg or an arm" Hayden smirks. His smirk drops and worry is seen in his eyes when he saw I was on the verge of tears I know I said I wouldn't cry but Kieran shouting at me just brought back bad memories. "Hey what happened" I release myself from his hold "nothing" I walk away from him going to the cinema course that is the only room I know on this floor. "I wouldn't go there if I were you" Hayden says. "Lucky you're not me" I say still trying to control my emotions.

When I got there I saw Leni and a girl on the couch naked "oh my God!" I shout and cover my eyes. "I told you" Hayden says while leaning on the door frame with his hands crossed over his chest smirking. "Urggg what happened" Leni says. "You ruined my innocent eyes" I say then run out of the room with my eyes closed which was not a good idea because I ran into a wall. I removed my hands from my eyes only to see Kieran standing there. He gives me a glare then walks to another room. "Kieran I'm sorry" I plead with him trying to catch up to him. "Good morning Bridgette" he greets the an old dark haired women with a kind smile, totally ignoring me. "Morning Mr Kieran what would you like to eat today?" Bridgette asks him. "How many times have I told you not to call me that. Please just call me Kieran and No its fine I will cook breakfast I just want to try a new recipe"

"Kieran please I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he looks at me for a second then turns back to Bridgette. "Bridgette this is Xenia" I flash Bridgette a smile then pull out my hand for her "please just call me Nia" she shakes my hand "Xenia what a nice name. If I may ask who gave you your name?" She asks with a kind smile. "My father did he said he wanted me to have a name that is rare" she nods her head at me then turns to look at Kieran "so what are we making? She asks Kieran "we are making ham and swiss quiche" she nods her head and starts looking for the needed ingredients. "Kieran can I please talk to you in private" he nods his head and goes to another room where there is a sleeping Layla with a bucket next to her. "Speak she won't hear a thing she is a deep sleeper" I nod my head and start "Kieran I'm really sorry for looking through your stuff I just....I don't know what got into me please forgive me" his eyes soften a bit when he see's that I hate saying please. "Its fine Nia but next time when you want something please just ask me" I nod my head and we sit in uncomfortable silence. "So who were those kids that you sketched. His eyes soften again and for the first time I see him look vulnerable. "They are my brother and sister" I look at him in confusion."wow they look nothing like Layla and Hayden." He looks away from me and stares at his lap "no I'm adopted, Layla and Hayden are my adoptive siblings." My eyes widen and I want to ask more questions about what happened to his parents but then I saw he did not want to talk about this because when he looked at me again he had masked his feelings.

"I'm going to help Bridgette make breakfast and you should probably call your uncle just to let him know where you are." He says then goes to the kitchen. Oh shit I forgot about Xander. Layla opens her eyes and she looked very awake. "You went through Kieran's stuff and he forgave you wow, he really has a soft spot for you" her voice is a bit raspy but I can hear her. "Please give me some painkillers this fucking headache is killing me" I go to the kitchen to ask for painkillers and Bridgette gave them to me then I gave them to Layla.

"I think my vocals are messed up" she says in a raspy voice. "Yep it was probably from your shouting and screaming" she laughs "yesterday was fun we should do it again, come on we have to go and take a bath we reek of alcohol." She says We both laugh then go and take a shower not together though, she just showed me to the guest room shower.

The bathroom was big and beautiful. This house will never cease to amaze me.

Why do Kieran's pictures look so sad?
What do you think happened to him and why does he not allow people to enter his room?

Comment below.

Fezi❤