Chapter 26

Kieran POV

"When will you guys be back" I asked as I gave mom a hug. "I don't know maybe in two weeks" mom said. After she adopted me she quited her job as a therapist because her and dad were drifting apart. Dad would go on business trips all the time and mom would be always at work so she decided to quit so she could travel with dad.

I pulled mom to the side so that we can speak in private. "Mom can you please help me find them?" She looked at me confused. "Find who?" She asked. "Olivia and Kevin" realization hit her when I mentioned my siblings names. "Its about time. I was wondering when you were going to start searching for them. Okay I will hire the best PI and we will find them in no time" she said excitedly. I didn't know that wanting to find my siblings will be this exciting for her.

"Thank you"

"For what?" She asked. "For everything, for adopting me, for loving me as your own child, for helping me and most of all for giving me a family." This women has done a lot for me even though I'm not her real child. "Ncoo Ki you don't have to thank me. I love taking care of all my kids" she said and gave me a hug.

"Okay now promise me one thing" she said and I nodded my head. "Take care of Layla for me okay and please apologize to London. He loves her" even though I would have objected but she is telling the truth. Feelings have a mind of their own. "Okay" I said and she gave me one last hug and walked away.

Hayden had to pick up Layla since she was clinging on to dad like a second skin. We all know she is a daddy's girl but I'm surprised that she does not call him 'daddy'. Layla is never emotional but when it comes to dad its like she is a heavily pregnant women with her feelings all over the place. Our parents left and we all said our goodbye's.

We called the crew to hangout. When everyone was busy in the kitchen trying to make breakfast I pulled London to the side so we can talk. "Look man I'm sorry for overeating and punching you."

"I totally understand dude, I would have done the exact same thing if I was in your position." I like London he is cool while on the other hand his brother is a man whore. We gave each other a bro hug and everything was back to normal. "But if you break her heart I will break you" I said with a serious tone and he laughed. "Brothers for life man" he said. We laughed then went back to the rest of the crew.

••••••••••

"You call that running. Run faster. My granny is even faster than that" Nia shouted while hitting on the controller like her life depended on it. We were playing FIFA and Nia is losing. "Come on come on! Yes!" I rejoiced as I threw the controller on the couch and did my victory dance.

"What that is so not fair. Ronaldo was tired and not running fast enough." She shouted. "I told you to change your players but you didn't listen" I said. "I bet I could even outrun him."

"Out run thee Christiano Ronald. Impossible" I said. "I bet that I'm even faster than you" she said and folded her arms over her chest. "Me never. No one has ever beat me in a race and you won't either"

"Want a bet"

"Sure. So what do I get if I win" I asked her. "Anything you want and if I win you get to give me a piggy back ride for the whole day."

"You got yourself a deal Carter" we shook hands and went to the garden. Everyone followed so they could see who would win. Me and Nia are very competitive but its nice to get a little excitment once in a while.

Xenia POV

Isa was on the other end of the garden. Whoever taps her hand first wins. Layla shouted go and Kieran and I started running.