Chapter 27

Please follow me on Instagram at fezi_nziyane

Xenia POV
Friday

I hear crying from downstairs so I get out my room and go downstairs. "What's going on?" I asked Xander and Nicole after reaching the bottom of the stairs. "Xander is going through a breakup" Nicole answers while rubbing a crying Xander's back. She looks slightly worried but amused at the same time.

"Did you break up with him?" I ask worriedly. "No. I would never!" Nicole exclaims. "Did his side chick break up with him?" I joke. "He has a side chick?" Nicole asks with an angry expression. "Of course not, I'm only joking" I say. "You scared the shit out of me you know" she says with relief.

"Helloooo. There is a crying Xander over here who is going through a breakup. Can we attend to him first!" Xander says while crying. He has some black lines running down his eyes. "What's that black thing running down your eyes Xan?" I asked. He continued to cry dramatically And totally avoiding my question.

"He put on my massacre so his crying could look more dramatic" Nicole said and then sighed. That totally sounds like Xander. "Can we come back to the breakup part now?" Xander asks then goes back to crying.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." I got them then sat next to Xander. "Who broke your heart?" I ask in a soft voice.
"Keeping up with the kardashians broke my heart" he says then continues crying on my lap. I look at him confused. "How did keeping up break your heart?" I ask.

"This is the last season they are shooting. There will never be another season again. There will be no more kardashians and Jenners. There will be no more: Kim, kourtney, khloe,Kendall,Kylie,Kris,Scott-"

"Okay we get it" I say annoyed. Was he really going to name everyone on keeping up. "Why are you so rude! I'm going through a tough time here!" He shouts. Xander is totally overeating and I have to meet with Kieran in a while.

"Nicole I have to go" I say and start gathering my things. "Where are you going? You have to take care of him!" Nicole says. "He is your boyfriend and the father of your kids" I say. "Well he is you uncle" she says. "You decided to date him, you have sex with him, you have seen him naked and he has told you more than he has told me so you are taking care of him. Bye" I take my bag then run out the door.

"What does sex have to go with this and I have to meet my mother today!" I hear her shout after I closed the door. "Postpone!' I shout back. I found Kieran's car waiting for me and I quickly jump in.

"What was that all about" Kieran asks after I gave him a kiss. "Xander is going through a breakup so Nicole and I were arguing about who gets to take care of him" I say as Kieran pulls out the drive way. "Who broke up with him?" He asks.

"Keeping up with the kardashians" he looks at me in confusion but looks at the road again. "How does a TV show break up with you?" He asks with a confused expression. "This is the last season of keeping up" he nods his head in understatement. "You know Xander is a grown man right?" Doesn't he think I know that. "Yes I'm very aware" I reply then chuckle.

"So I might have told Layla" Kieran says. "Told her what" I ask in confusion. "Told her that you are-"

"You told her that I'm ready to do it!" I shout. "Why the fuck would you do that?" I shout. "Before you freak out-

"I'm already freaking out Kieran!" Why would he even tell his sister something so private and personal. "Can you let me explain. I told her because I wanted her help for something I'm planning for this weekend and plus she said she already knew because I was glowing for the past few weeks" he explains.

"Ohh. I'm sorry I freaked out I was just thinking other stuff" I apologized. "It's okay. But Layla said she would only help me if she has you all to her self for the day" he says and scratches the back of his neck.