chapter 9

2 weeks later

Xenia POV

"Hey Nia come on we are already late." Abby shouts from downstairs. I roll my eyes even though she can't see me. Its been two weeks ever since it happened and today is my first day of school ever since it happened. My nose was all healed now but not fully. I refused to go to school with a swollen nose and since Xander knows I'm stubborn he did not try to fight me. Isa and Abby would just bring me notes and my homeworks so that I was not left behind with school.

I haven't seen Kieran ever since we went to Mc Donald's. The only people I see mostly are Isa,Layla,Abby and Hayden. The twins come from time to time but not all the time. Today was Friday so I'm happy because it will be the weekend soon. I make my way downstairs and take an apple from the fruit ball then say bye to Xander.

"What were you doing in there, you don't even have makeup on so what is taking you so long?" abby asks after I entered her car and taking my seat in the backseat since Isabella is at the front. "I woke up late and I'm really slow at getting ready." She rolls her eyes and starts driving to school.

As soon as we got out the car everyone was looking at us. I go to Isa and lower my head to her ear "why is everyone looking at us" she let out a chuckle and shook her head "they are not staring at us they are staring at you" I stop and look at her with a shocked expression and she continues walking like this is her daily routine. I run to her and ask "why are they looking at me is something wrong with my nose?" I stop again and cover my nose. "Nia there is nothing wrong with your nose." I let go of my nose and run to her again "then why are they looking at me" she sighs and for the first time she turn to look at me "people think you and Kieran are dating" I look at her shocked and I start laughing. "You must be kidding me. Me and Kieran will never happen ok and why would they even care Kieran is not Jay z or a famous actor so why would they care?"

"You don't know do you" I shake my head no "Kieran,Hayden,Leni,London and Layla are well know in this school. Apparently its because the guys are very handsome and London and Leni are in the basketball team so they are bound to be well known. Layla is Hayden and Kieran's sister so she is also famous and since Abby and I are their friends we are also well known and since you are now our friend you are well known." I gasp at what she just said and I immediately start to panic. What if people find out about my past. I can't have this much attention some people are crazy and they may start to stalk me. Isa walks away from me and goes to Abby then they start doing PDA. I never thought I would ever see girls kissing but here they are and they are not even ashamed about it.

I'm in history and Mrs Collins is giving a speech about how well we did our assignment's and is proud with the results. "Kieran do you know what people are saying about us?" I whisper to him without looking at him. "Yeah" wow that's all he says 'yeah' and I scoff at his answer. "So what are you going to do about it" I whisper back still not looking at him. "Nothing" his lack of full sentences is starting to get to me "so tell them it's a lie" the bell rings indicating that its lunch time and Kieran starts packing up and I do the same. "You tell them since you care what others say about you" I look at him shocked. Then he just goes out the class so I follow him. "Kieran..........please" the please part came out strained like I forced it to come out. I hate begging. I have begged my whole life but they never listened.

He looked at me for a second before nodding and I jumped up and down then without thinking I went to hug him. He tensed and did not respond to the hug and I just realized what I just did. I let go of him like he just burned me and turned around to go to the cafeteria. I saw my friends and went to sit with them. Kieran came after a while and this whole time he was looking at me. He was sitting in front of me and was still looking at me. I looked away from his gaze and started to eat my food while listening to the others speaking about sport's. Kieran stood up and stood on the desk to get everyone's attention.