chapter 19

Xenia POV
Tuesday

"Thank you again for spending time with me" I thanked Hayden as we drove into his drive way. "Stop thanking and really its no sweat." He said as we got out his car.

"No one is home so its just the two of us until the rest come home from school" he said and I just nodded my head. "So what are we going to do to kill time" I asked. "Well I would've written a list of what we should but I didn't know what you liked and what you didn't so we will just have to figure things out." He said and I just nodded my head.

"We can watch a movie if you want" he suggested. "No we always watch movies let's take a break from watching movies. I have an idea. Let's bake" I said. Guys I can't cook but I can bake like a boss. "Sure. So what do you want to bake? " he asks. "I'm craving for chocolate so we are making chocolate chip cookies"

"Are you kidding me, those are my favorite" he says with a big smile on his face. "Good to know, now come one let's get to work." We started taking out the ingredients and putting everything together. While I was mixing the dough Hayden stole some with his finger and put it in his mouth. "Mhhhh" he groaned. He wanted to take again but I slapt his hand away. "Who said you can take?" I asked with my hands on my hips. He put his hands up in surrender and said "Woh I'm sorry."

After I was done mixing the dough I put the cookies in the oven and while I was not watching Hayden spilt flour all over me. "Oh you are gonna get it" I picked up the remaining flour and tried to throw it to him but the white powder didn't reach him and it fell mid air. Since the flour would not reach him I had to chase him all around the kitchen. I took him down and sat on his torso then rubbed all the flour all over his face. We both started laughing hard to the point that I lost control of my body and fell on him. When we had regained our breaths I sat up from him and I felt something poking my ass. I knew very well what it was.

We looked into each others eyes. It was not the same as looking into Kieran's green eyes. I smelt something burning and I scrunch my nose up. "Do you smell that?" I asked him. "Smell what?" He asked. The oven started beeping and I immediately knew what was burning. "The cookies" I stood up from him and ran to the and oven removed the cookies. "Shit" I hissed when I burnt my finger. "Are you okay?" Hayden asked while he took my finger and rinsed it in the tap. "Yeah I'm fine" I removed my finger from him kindly. "But the cookies are burnt" I said when I took a look at my cookies. "Its fine we can just start again" he said.

"No its fine let's leave it and clean up here then we can freshen up." I said and we started cleaning the mess we made. Then we went to freshen up. Since my clothes were all dirty I had nothing to wear. I wrapped a towel and knocked on Hayden's door. He opened the door and he looked at me from bottom to top and I suddenly felt naked. He cleared his throat and said "h-h-how can I help you?" his voice was a bit strained.

"Since you dirtied all my clothes I don't have anything to wear" I said, I tried to ignore the fact that I'm standing naked in front of Hayden. Well not technically naked but you know what I mean." "Shit I didn't really think about that. I'm sorry" remorse was seen in his eyes. "Its fine so what should I wear?" I asked. "You can wear my clothes" he suggested. No I really don't want to wear his clothes I want to wear Kieran's but I have to get permission. "I'll just call Layla and ask her" he nodded his head and I headed back to the guest room and dialed Layla's number.

Call between Layla and Xenia

Layla: hello

Xenia: hi Layla. I was wondering if you can borrow me your clothes.

Layla: yes but why

Xenia: there was an accident

Layla: what type of accident?

New Life, New Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें