chapter 7

"You need to be taught a lesson," he said while dragging me from the kitchen and pushed me roughly on the couch."No please I'll do anything please you can even hit me with anything but please don't do this to me," I begged him. "If you want to be beaten that means you like it  so this is the only way." He came on top of me crushing me with his weight. I was kicking,screaming and trying to scratch him but he did not budge he just held my hands above my head and held down my feet with his knee. I spit on him and then he slapped me hard and I think he hit my nose in the process because it was bleeding.

I was pulled out of the memory by someone biting my neck and I let out an ear piecing scream only to be slapped hard across my cheek. I kept trashing in Nathaniel's hold but he was way to strong and just held my hands above my head while sitting on my lower abdomen."Make a noise again and I will hurt you badly" he said through gritted teeth. When he attempted to kiss my neck again I managed to remove one hand from his hold and scratched his face so he took my hand putting it above my head then slapped me again. He did not even flinch when I scratched him. I heard banging from the door so I shouted for help. Nathaniel closed my mouth with his other hand while putting more pressure on my abdomen which was very painful. "Even if you scream that person will not break that door so scream all you want its music to my ears" and with that he removed his hand from my mouth and started ripping my shirt. Why did I take of my jacket it could have given me more time to think of an escape plan. The banging on the door stopped so I screamed for the person to come back but he didn't. Nathaniel removed my bra and I was left topless under him. He looked at me with eyes filled with lust and I wanted to gag. He gripped my breast and started licking and sucking them while I was busy trashing. He wanted to remove my jeans but that meant he had to get up and when he did I kneed him in the balls. He didn't let go of my hands he just groaned in pain then sat on my stomach again." You bitch" I thought he was going to slap me but no he punched me and I think he broke my nose and it stared to bleed. My vision starting to become bad.He removed my jeans along with my panties half way stopping by my knees because if he wanted them fully removed he would have to let go of my hands.

I was starting to feel week and drained. The banging on the door returned and I looked at the door while Nathaniel was fiddling with his belt. There was a hole on the door and the person put his hand through the hole unlocked the door from the inside. As soon as the person got in he pulled Nathaniel away from me then started beating the hell out of him.

When Nathaniel was no longer on top of me I pulled on my jeans along with my panties to cover myself up. I pulled my legs to my chest and started crying. Kieran stopped beating up Nathaniel and looked at me with worry in his eyes he attempted to touch me but I moved away leaving my breasts exposed to him but he did not look at them, he kept looking straight into my eyes which I was grateful for."Hey it's only me Kieran I won't hurt you" he took of his hoodie and was left with a plain black shirt then gave it to me "here to cover yourself up." I took it from him then he looked away while I pulled on the hoodie."Is it safe" I didn't answer him I just looked at him. He turned around and sat on the bed then pulled me to his chest and I started crying, I couldn't control myself. He didn't move he just brushed my back in circles.

Kieran POV

I didn't want to play the came so I decided to follow Nia without her knowing so that she would not get lost. I got lost the first day I came here so I just wanted to help her. She went to the furthest room from the house. That is where we put uncle Anton and Aunt Jasmin because they make a lot of noise. We once put them next to our parents room and they kept us up all night. This house is pretty big I was shocked to why they bought such a big house. Before I came here it was just Layla,Hayden,mom and dad. This house has 15 bedrooms and 14 bathrooms. Its good for family gatherings but our family is not that big.