chapter 8

Xenia POV

"Shhhhh" I shush Kieran because he made the stairs creek. "I'm trying but its kinda hard sneaking out of a house while wearing shoes." Kieran ended up sleeping with me but we did not do anything we just slept.

Xander was back from work so I had to sneak Kieran out. We successfully made it to the door which was great. "Will you come to school today?" He says while scratching the back of his neck. "No. Not with a broken nose, I probably look like a zombie now so I will just wait for it to heal, maybe I'll come next week." He nods then turns around to leave without even saying good bye. Great. I close the door and turn to go to my room but I see Xander in a robe holding a cup in his hand.

Oh shit

"Nia why is there a boy in my house and why do you have a broken nose?" He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. You know I expected him to be angry or worried that I have a broken nose but no he looks amused by this. "Uhhhhh....um....he was helping me with my homework" he smirked then drank whatever is in the cup. "So he helps you with homework at 6.a.m wow. So tell me how you broke your nose"

"Ummm....we were fighting about who is right about something then I fell and broke my nose" I went to sit down on the couch then turned on the TV. I don't want to tell him about what happened because he will lose it. I think. He is really unpredictable. "Nia you suck at lying so just tell me the fucking truth." Wow now he is angry shocking. He put his cup on the table and I noticed that is was empty and clean. "Why is your cup empty and clean because I saw you drinking something" he didn't answer he just took of his robe and was left in his uniform. What the. "Don't look surprised I just came back from work and I wanted to intimidate you... Wait a minute don't try to change the subject and just answer the damn question."

"Ok fine something happened at the mansion and I broke my nose" I stood up because he was standing and looking down at me like I'm this little weak person. "What happened I want it in full detail Nia" right now he looked mad and so I told him almost everything that happened and he stood up and went to his car so I followed him while barefoot trying to calm him down. He drove to Kieran's house and he pressed the buzzer so many times I think he pissed of whoever is inside.

"What!" A very angry man shouted from the other side. "Police open up" Xander sounded like he wanted arrest someone which is understanding because after I told him that Nate tried to rape me he stormed out of the room without hearing the whole story. The gate opened and Xander didn't bother going inside his car he just ran to the door. Kieran opened the door and Xander pulled out his gun pointing it at Kieran and Kieran's hands went into surrender. "Was it you" Xander spat with so much venom in his voice. Kieran did not even look afraid at all he just shook his head no. "Xander its not him the guy is in-"

"What the fuck are you doing to my son" a man with a thick British accent came down the stairs. "This excuse of a son tried to rape my niece" Xander says without even removing his eyes from Kieran. "Xander the guys is in hospital" he lowered his gun and turned to the man with the British accent. "I'm sorry" well he said sorry but he did not mean it probably because Nate was Kieran's friend. "No officer you are not going anywhere until you tell me everything because this one will not tell me anything ever since the police arrived yesterday and he was not home" he says pointing to Kieran.

We were forced to tell them everything then Xander encouraged me to press charges but I didn't want to because everyone will give me the look of pity. We left the house and Xander apologized sincerely this time.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Hey" Abby said when her and Isa came inside my house while I was busy watching TV and slumped on the couch. "Hi guys, wait how did you find my address." I sat up from my the couch to face them nicely. "Kieran gave us your address and the boys are outside but they think you will be uncomfortable around them so they stayed behind and Layla is not the type to be touchy touchy so she also stayed behind." Abby says with a sad smile. "Sure thanks. Um Abby can I please speak to Isabella" she nodded her head and went out living me and Isabella alone. "So how did you know" she sighed then sat down next to me "thats because it also happened to me" I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand "I'm so sorry, how, when I mean if you don't want to take about it its fine" I didn't know how to react I was just so shocked.