Chapter 36

*** Sorry for yesterday as I didn't get time

*** Sorry for yesterday as I didn't get time. Please shower your comments. It will motivate me❤️. Happy reading ❣️***

Vihaan pov:

I opened my eyes, after a long perfect sleep. At first, it is difficult for me to sleep beside her, they made me like this. See, they made me to even have a fear over my iniya's touch or touching her. But I want to Sleep. She is my medicine, That's how I slept beside her.

My trauma won't leave me.

I don't think much, all I need is sleep which will happen only with my girl. So yeah I made her to sleep along with me. She did tried a lot to escape from me, but she couldn't able to.

After some mins I entered into the heaven.

I wokeup, then I turned and seen, that she is sleeping all over me, her hands were wrapped around my stomach. Her face is in mine. Her lips were just away from me. So I just leaned and placed a kiss over her lips.

She started to stir in her sleep. So I stopped my actions.

I just want to hug her tightly. Because she is so fluffy.

I just hugged her tightly.

After 5 mins of drinking her beauty with my eyes. I turned around and seen the time is going to be 3.30.

Wow.....

I smiled at seeing my fluffy. Who is now snoring. Seriously iniya, I don't know this. With you beside me I becomes the deep sleeper.

Awww she is so cute

Her hair looks messy.

Her chudi top is misplaced. I corrected it. Her thaali is came out of her top.

Her legs were entangled with mine.

This life I need it.

Still in some days iniya. I will open up. Its your choice to accept me or not.

But I wish to be your husband forever.

My wife.

My love is my wife.