Chapter 25

***Sorry for the late update😬😬

***Sorry for the late update😬😬. Happy reading❣️❤️***

 Happy reading❣️❤️***

Vihaan pov:

Flashback continues....

I opened my eyes with very difficulty. Why. Ahhh......

After 5 mins of trying. I opened my eyes. Where am?

I turned and seen, am in the hospital ward it seems. I turned to my left side. There my uncle is sleeping in the chair.

My throat felt dried.

"UN... Un... Uncle" I somehow called him.

He immediately opened his eyes with an jerk.

"Vihaan Vihaan. Are you... Fine son" he asked me as soon as he opened his eyes.

He immediately stood up from his seat and hugged me tightly by leaning over me.

I tried to reciprocate his hug. But I couldnt able to raise my hand.

"No no Vihaan." he said to me. He came out of clutch.

He kissed my forehead.

"Vihaan, why. Didn't you think your uncle before you tried to give up your life like this." he asked me with an tears in his eyes. I tried to speak but he just placed the fingers in my lips

"You don't have to say anything right now. Just sleep right now." he said to me. I again tried to sleep with that I just closed my eyes.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I got the flashback our times, mine and fluffy❤️......

"Vihaan" I heard iniya voice.

I turned and seen, there she stood with a smile in her face. I raised my eyebrow at her. She nodded her head as no.

"What fluffy" I asked her.

"Aha Vihaan nothing much. I missed you Vihaan. I thought you won't even come today." she said to me.