Chapter 45

***Atlast update, after a 4 days🥺. Sorry guys. Family function and over work, sorry. And its a bit boring chappy😬🙈. Adjust karo. Happy reading❣️❤️
       Missed me???? ***

 Happy reading❣️❤️       Missed me???? ***

Ezhilarasi pov:

We both gone to the home.

"Mumma where is appa" midhuna asked me once I entered into the home. She kept jumping before me. As its my cue to scoop her in my arms.

I started to cry in her embrace by hugging her even more tightly.

"Don't cry iniya" I heard anna voice.

"Mumma no cries. Appa will come. He pomised me... Y.. That he won't.. Leave his midhuna... You know right" she said to me by grabbing my face.

I smiled at her.

"Yes sweety. He will come. I won't leave him just like that" I said at her.

Then I prepared food somehow. After feeding her, then everyone too started to eat. Once everyone finished their food. Anna took midhuna with him to make her bed. As she now a days sleeping with her mama's(Sister brothers).

I gone into my husband room. Thinking this my heart flutters
But in next minute my heart dropped as my hubby is not here.

I just closed the door and fall on the ground. I need him.

"I miss you Vihaan"

"I miss you" I shouted at no one.

After 5 mins I stoodup and entered into his secret room which is only for me.

Once I keyed in, I just opened the door and switched on the lights. The whole room illuminated by the light. But the room looks beautiful because of the paintings.

His paintings.

I gone near the first which is uncompleted one.

It is my picture, where I was sleeping in the garden bench in sitting position. And he is sleeping in my lap. Still it is the completing stage.

I placed my hands over it.

How can he love me soo much.

I kissed his image in the painting.

Then I moved to other pictures. Most of them were in canvas. And some other were hanged in the wall.

Everything is my pictures.

My school pictures.

Like am speaking with him. Every thing is captured.

"Why you loved me this much Vihaan"

"Why"

"Why"

"Why this ugly duckling" I shouted and kneel down on the floor.