Character Info

Male protagonist :

Male protagonist :

       Vihaan, the CEO of "Happy Paradise Inn", is the biggest hotel chains in India and Currently holding the 1st place. His name is enough to  make most girls heart to flutter because for his handsomeness with an Greek God like an features and also for his status. He is 26 year old. Won't speak with anyone unnecessarily. Don't do friendship so yeah don't have one. Both his mom and dad was passed away on his small age. From then Everything is taken care by his uncle and aunty. His relationship status is committed, his girlfriend/lover is Ananya. He has his own share of demons, an dark past.

Female protagonist:

        Ezhilarasi, 24 year old woman who is working as an PA for CEO of "The Victory Hotel". Her name indicates Beauty Queen, She is dusky, plussize girl of weight around 85kg  with an beautiful heart which is buried,  because of the past incident. Introvert, don't speak with anyone unnecessarily.  Got mocked for her appearance. Bodyshamed, bullied from her small age. Her mom passed away in her small age.

Ananya:

         Epitome of beauty. Having model like figure. Her parents are friends with Vihaan aunty. Girlfriend of Vihaan.

            ❣️*****************❣️

**Other characters will be introduced in the chapter itself. Then you won't have any confusion😜**

 Then you won't have any confusion😜**

Authors note:

Please give your support to this story too♥️❣️.

What type of story it will be. Your thoughts please🙈.

Please vote, comment and share❣️

Stay safe and stay healthy❣️

Love you all❣️

Love yourself❣️