Chapter 8

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

At morning when I woke up, midhuna is sleeping over me. My cute baby girl. I didn't want to disturb her sleep. I silently wokeup without disturb my sweety.

Then I did my morning routine. I prepared breakfast as well as lunch. I then wakeup midhuna. Then I made her to take bath. We both played there too. Hahhha. She is something.

I made her ready in her school uniform.

"Sweety, don't talk with stranger....." she didn't let me to speak.

"Stranger, don't have biscuits or food frmm... From others. Don't go with any other one. Only mumma will kiss you, if other member kiss you other than cheeks then complain to teacher. Good touch, bad touch. Ahh mumma. Your sweety won't forget" she completes.

"Aww my girl is becoming mature" I said to her.

"Amma what is mat.... Mattur" she asked me cutely.

"It's mature sweety. It means my sweety is an big girl now" I said to her.

She started to jump.

"Midhuna is big girl" she shouted. I laughed and scooped her in my arms. Then we both had the breakfast. Good thing, I already got readied in a normal chudi top, dupatta and legging. Then we both came out of our  home.

I leaved midhuna in her school. Not before giving her enormous advice. She even glared at me.

But she don't know that this world is cruel.

I kissed her cheeks to cool her down. Atlast she smiled and hugged me.

Currently am in the bus, sitting in the window seat. I don't want to meet Vihaan. I don't want to go to office. But did I have other choice. This job is the one which offers me some high pay. I can't expect this from other pay. Really I need this.

"Ezhil don't panic, he don't know you right. So no problem" I murmured.

'Even if he knows it's you, he won't going to do anything right' my mind suggested to me.

So am going to do my work only. That's it.

I reached my office. I gone inside, as usual that man in reception smiled and said his morning wishes. I just replied it. No smile. When will I be an normal human being.

I sighed.

I reached my cabin. And started my system. I checked the mails. I have more work, as I didn't even done anything yesterday. So I started to do my every works. This is going to be hectic for me.

Around 9, I prepared coffee and gone before his cabin. Then I knocked it. His reply came. I then went inside. There Vihaan is sitting in his all glory and speaking something in his phone.

I kept standing there, he looked at me and nodded his head. I then gone inside and placed the coffee cup over there. I have to read his today schedule.