Chapter 55

Ezhilarasi pov :

Ezhilarasi pov :

Its been one month of that incident. The news of Vihaan rape case some how subsided right now. His uncle got cured. We all are staying in Same house which is vihaan's.

Pragathi and her family gone to her house even after a lot of persistent by Vihaan too. Vihaan just cried at vishal for his help. He is getting comfortable with everyone.

Even with anna he somehow started to speak normally. Before he spoke normally, because his dark past is hidden then. But right now it is not, so he is being so careful.

Its been week he started to go to the company. He wont speak with anyone, his company partners who left him again starred to reconnect with him.

But something is off. He is not speaking properly with me. I don't know why. He is giving a single word reply. I hate it. Normally midhuna will sleep along with her mama. And me and Vihaan started to share the same room. But we won't even sleep together in the same bed. As he requested me to let him sleep separately, so I too left him. He will sleep in the floor on the left side of the bed, so I will took the right side of the floor.

And even deepak uncle too asked many sorry with Vihaan. And even asked for vidhana help to run this company. Atlast Vihaan accepted it. Now am the PA for him in both the companies.

Last week we had mnay works to complete, somehow the work loads got lessened after so much of works.

Today I need to ask him what is his problem. Enough is enough.

What the fuck is his problem.

I just started to do my work, but I didn't even have th eounce of interest in doing this work. So I just turned towards the glass door, where my man is currently working.

I know he too loves me, but what the fuck is stopping him. What is his problem.

I hate him.

In this past month I did some works, along with vishal and abinash like made some arrangements inside the jail to torture those bitches. Yes they have to do more works and also some one will always taunt them. Am happy.

I don't even want to think about them. Those bitches are the ones who made my Vihaan to suffer like hell.

My poor Vihaan.

I love him soo much. Why can't he understand that. Why he is keeping himself

Okay enough is enough, as I thought like already. Fuck this work place. I want to know what's his problem. With this thought I eneterd into his cabin without even knocking it.

When I entered into it, there is no trace of him. Where he gone. Ahhh.

Did he gone to restroom
May be as its a natural calls right. With this thought I even checked there, but no he is not present there.