Chapter 39

***Late update sorry! Didn't get time to write

***Late update sorry! Didn't get time to write. There will be plenty of mistakes. Please bear with it. Happy reading. Please shower your comments💞***

 Please shower your comments💞***

Ezhilarasi pov:

At evenging, I came out of the house by leaving midhuna with Vihaan. He asked me where am going, I said that am going to buy some important items to me. He said that he will accompany with me. But I didn't allowed him.

Atlast I reached the commissioner office to file my complaint. The procedure took around 2 hour. I thought they won't allow me in, but when I said that am going to give my complaint against those bastards, they immediately allowed me.

As already three girls filed the case against those bastards. I felt happy when I file the complaint. When the writer asked me to dictate my complaint, I cried then and there while am dictating. Opening up that incident becomes very hard to me. But I didn't give in depth details. I just said the time, date, where these happened are the details. And also give the complaints about the police who didn't take the action when am raped.

Around night, I reached the home. Which will be Just for next 2 months. Uff I need to search for other home.
Or else everyone will call me as home wrecker. Which am not.

Uff. See now itself am living like a slut in that house. Whenever Vihaan kissing me am allowing him. Why am like this. My trance broked,

"Mumma" I heard midhuna's voice as soon as I entered into the home.

"Sweety" saying this I scooped her in my arms.

Love is she.

Without her, I might have give up my life along with akka.

I kissed her full face. She too kissed my face.

"Me and appa pla.. Played many.. Games.. With.. Suresh a.. Nd abish uncle" she said to me.

"Then midhuna didn't missed her mumma" I asked her.

"No no, midhuna missed mumma so much" she uttered at me.