Chapter 11

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

One week of work with this moron Vihaan, is like an jail for me. Ufff. Yesterday is Sunday me and midhuna enjoyed a lot. Nothing we both gone to the park and to the restaurant. Midhuna smiled a lot.

That is what I want. I asked sita aunty to help me in bringing midhuna from her school daily. She said okay happily. It is the only one good happening in my life so far. Am happy atlast my girl may get an grandparents love.

Today is Monday, I hate it. Today I have to attend the office from his office. I hate this. I don't want to be with him. Ahh....

Yes I got the mail yesterday night. From then my mood got sulked you know with his branch address and point of contact everything. So I get dressed and made midhuna to ready. We both reached her school. I kissed her and bid her bye. She too kissed me.

My love.

With an grumpy mood, I took the bus and reached his company. It took 45 mins to reach his company.

When I entered into the company premises. I just looked at that in awe expression. Man it is very big company. Mmm....

This much rich. I don't know.

He thought am behind his money right. Hahhha. Funny boy. Who needs his money. I started to enter into the office by showing the mails.

And when I reached the reception.

"Excuse me Mam" I called an girl who is at the reception.

"Yes mam, how may I help you" She asked me with an irritation.

"Mam, today is my job is here to assist Mr. Vihaan sir. Am his personal assistant. So can you please say where can I meet him" I asked her.

I asked for the point of contact person. She asked me to wait. She is in her formal dress. But me in my chudi top and legging. It's okay. Ahhh.

Atlast one man came and introduced himself as an secretary. How many staffs😴 Uff. Then he took me to some floor in the lift.

"Mam you can meet sir in his cabin" he said and showed one cabin. I nodded my head and said my thanks. Then I started to go towards his cabin. This office is way more spacious than that company. Okay.

I just knocked his cabin and waited for his response. Once it came, I just entered into his cabin. Mmmm his cabin looks nice but with very dark colors. Mmm same taste.

I looked at him.

"Good morning sir" I said to him.

He just nodded his head.

"Ms. Ezhil, I know that you were aware of your working type, like one week in that office and the next week in this office. As both office have some quite many branches. So I can't able to take care from one branch itself. So yeah I need your assistance. So.... "he stopped his words. And stood up from his seat and came towards me.