Chapter 16

*** Sorry for the late updates dear

*** Sorry for the late updates dear. Warning its a very long chapter with an word count of 7498. I hope you will like this chapter. Happy reading ❤️❣️ ***

 Happy reading ❤️❣️ ***

Ezhilarasi pov:

I wokeup from my sleep, I don't know when I slept in the floor. Uff.

After everything, I leaved my daughter in her school. Then I reached to my old office. Today is Friday. Ufff. Next week this moron company.

After preparing the coffee, I entered into his cabin once I heard his come in voice.

Today, he is wearing the black suit with white shirt beneath it. Man, he is handsome. Shit. Ezhil what the fuck is wrong with you. I scolded myself and entered into his cabin.

"Sir, your coffee" I said to him.

"And good morning" I said to him. Or else he will give the lecture about ethics, manners this or that...

"Mmm good morning Ms. Ezhil" he said to me.

What a miracle, he is replying not just by nodding his head. And started to drink the coffee.

"Ms. Ezhil, you are improving. Coffee tastes good" he complimented it seems. If I knows this, then I would have added some more sugar why not salt too. Who want this donkey to have his coffee and give his not so sarcastic compliments.

"Thank you sir. You are so generous. I didn't thought that one day the great businessman Mr. Vihaan will compliment my coffee. But shi.... I mean luck happens right" I somehow completed it.

What he said, that he described our marriage as shit. Shit happens right. The same.

He.....

He smiled

This freaking moron is smiling man that too looking kneely at me

What, I want to ask. But I didn't.

"Sir, your schedule" I shouted at him.

"Yeah read it" he said to me smilingly. Ahh I just want to wipe that smile. Ahhhh......