Chapter 20

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

After getting ready midhuna, we both reached the hall. I need to search for the house, I can't rely on him for long.

When we reached down, there is no one in the hall. I searched for him.

"Sir" I called him. As midhuna is jumping for the food. Foodiee.

I took her in my arms and gone towards the kitchen. But on the way to kitchen, midhuna shouted.

"Mumma there is super hero, see. He is in the dinning room" she shouted.

I took her to there. It is beside to the kitchen.

The table has around 20 chairs. Why though. Just for this single man.

Such a show off man.

After seeing us, Vihaan smiled at midhuna. She too immediately came out of my clutch and gone towards him. I hate it. Why she have to get attached with him. Its not fair right.

"Super hero" she is shouted.

"Midhuna" he called her.

He immediately picked her and seated her in one chair. He placed the plate full of chicken noodles with an fork before midhuna. Her eyes twinkled.

"Thanks super hero"

"It's okay midhuna" he said and ruffled her hair.

She started to eat by making sounds. Uff.

"Ms. Ezhil, why are you standing there. Come and let's have the breakfast" he asked me.

"No thanks sir" I said to him.

"Naah" saying this he came towards me.

"Ms. Ezhil, I can understand that you are concern about how to eat before husband and all. You see I won't mind even if you share the food in my plate. I won't mind at all, as long as if it's my wife" he said to me.

What the fuck.

"I didn't want to eat with you, you fucker" I shouted at him.

"Ms. Ezhil, don't shout. You are swearing way too much. See we are having a kid in this room. We don't want her to get used to this bad words in their little age itself. Are we?" he asked me.

What a good human being.

Concerning about the kids.

"Ms. Ezhil, come on we can have the breakfast" he said to me and tried to grab my hand. But I swatted his hand.

"You fucking shit" I shouted at him. Oh my god. Actually why am shouting at him. I don't like him. Yayy that... that might be the reason. I just getting irritated by seeing this moron.

'I don't think so' my mind said.

Uff. Not again.

"Ms. Ezhil, how many times I have to say to you. No swearing from your mouth, Ms. Ezhil" he again said to me calmly.