Chapter 21

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

He then leaved me once we heard the lift opening sound. I just released a breath. But that man, again holded my hand and gone towards the car parking area. Once we gone near to his car. He opened his car and made me to sit in the front seat. Then he closed the door and took the driver seat and drive off.

We reached his branch of hotel which is 5 star hotel in Chennai itself. As soon as seen us, not us, him all the employee started to greeted him. But he didn't even nodded his head. Attitude much.

Every CEO thing.

He straightly went to the manager cabin, I too followed him. He without even knocking the door, he opened it. There in that cabin, is one old man who is working very kneely. After seeing the ceo, that manager stood and greeted him. But this moron just took his seat. He then asked about the company working style and spoked for half an hour. I just stood beside this moron and started to take the notes.

After that he inspected the hotels, everything.

Why I have to be an PA for this moron. This continues for another 3 hotels. But we had the lunch in between. What a generous man.

At 4 clock we reached our company.

He then again gone somewhere. So I started to do my pending work.

After half an hour, the lift door open. Might be this devil. Still how much of an work. I have to pickup midhuna, I have to ak him. He might allow me right.

I lookup to ask him regarding midhuna.

"Mumma" I heard midhuna voice. How comes. There stood Vihaan with midhuna in his arms and with a bag in his another hand.

After seeing me, midhuna just got down from him and runned towards me.

Oh my god

"Mumma" she shoyred at me.

I took her in my arms.

I kiss her face.

But how is she here

I looked at him. He smiled.

He then called me to his room. I asked midhuna to sit in my chair. But he just scooped her in his arms and gone inside his cabin. What...

"Sir, how midhuna" I don't have words to ask.

"Ms. Ezhil, I already got to know the midhuna school timings from her at morning itself. So I thought of giving surprise to you by picking her from the school" he said to me. And placed midhuna in the sofa who is eating now the ice cream.

"Why"

"You are my wife, so I thought if giving the surprise to my wife" he said to me slowly.

"Sir" I shouted at jim