Chapter 15

Ezhilarasi pov:

Ezhilarasi pov:

I didn't sleep that night. I just kept sitting beside midhuna. Because I slept in office itself right. How I slept there without an tablet. This is what am thinking.

At morning like everyday I did Al my chores. After leaving midhuna in her school, I gone to the company. Today is Thursday, uff this week very sad week.

I think Vihaan may forgot his slaps. Hahaa. Or else he would have terminated or even blacklisted me right.

This job is another good thing which happened to me. I don't want to loose it.

At 9, I gave his coffee. And started to read his schedule. Today too he is looking dull. Okay.

Ahh I got it, his beloved lover didn't came to any of his company for past 1 month. That might be the reason.

Actually am happy without seeing that bit.....

*Door opening sound* I turned and seen that...

Good timing, that bitch came exactly while am thinking about her. What a timing man.

Bitch knows her timing.

But she is not alone.

Beside her one man and one woman is standing.

I kept looking at them. All three is having a smile over their face. Ahaaa.

I turned and seen that Vihaan is seeing outside through the window.

"Vihaan baby" that woman who came now called. She might be around in her 40's. But yeah having an figured body.

Baby, my foot.

Vihaan immediately turned and seen that three with an shock. Okay family shock.

Baby ha baby.

Fuck this baby.

That woman immediately came and hugged Vihaan. Even she kissed his cheeks.

"Baby your aunty missed you" that soo called aunty said.

I just kept looking at their not so loving bond.

Ananya and that uncle were smiling.

Vihaan just rubbed his cheeks and came out of her clutch. Immediately that man came and hugged Vihaan. Vihaan smiled and hugged him back.

"How are you my son" that man asked him.

He too hugged him.

"Fine uncle" okay

His uncle. The one who he said at that day right. This is his personal, why i need to involve in it.

Vihaan immediately took his blessings from his uncle and from that lady.