Chapter 30

*** Sorry for the late

*** Sorry for the late. Happy reading❤️. Slightly a boring chapter. ***

Vihaan pov:

Vihaan pov:

"You mother Fu**ker" I heard an voice and followed by an slap.

Who the fuck

I turned and seen.

There stood an man who is looking average is standing before me with an angry face.

Did I know him.

Before I try to ask him anything. He again tried to slap by grabbing my face. But I just get into the alerted mode and able to miss that slap. Then he tried to hit me again. But I just grabbed his hand.

What the fuck his problem.

We both started to fight. Everyone in the restaurant started to see us. I was in the private cabin. But this sounds is enough right.

Even the manager came.

Some of the employee too came and separated me and the unknown man. Atlast after a lot of trials, they stopped our fighting.

That is when I seen him properly. He is glaring at me, who is having an cut in his lip and bleeding because of that. His forehead is also having some blood. Fortunately I didn't happened to any cuts.

He is looking like a known person to me. But who.

I started to check in my mind, whether I know him.

He is looking like...

Is he.

Is

Really.

Sure...

Suresh.

Oh my god. My best buddy.

"Suresh is that you" I asked loudly.

"You fucker. Now you remembering me" he growled at me. What did I do. Why the fuck he is angry at me.

What happened.