Chapter 51

*** Surprise!! 💕How about triple update💞

*** Surprise!! 💕How about triple update💞 . Just to compensate for this week. Sorry for not uploading. I just finished right now and uploading it. So please bear with it. Happy reading❤️***

 Happy reading❤️***

Vihaan pov:

Still in 20 mins, my case will start. Police took me away from my daughter.

We all were waiting.

I need you fluffy!!

"Mr. Vihaan, we heard that you don't have any lawyer to defend you. Then what you were going to do" one reporter asked me. As many reporters surrounded me.

Police were trying to make them move. Atlast police took me to separate area.

And yes no one knows that am going to represent myself. As vishal friend asked me to keep it like that. Even when vishal took me to the judge, I don't know this.

Atleast they were trusting me.

I smiled sadly.

For whom I sold myself didn't even trust me for once. I don't have words to describe it, when my own uncle were ready to put me behind the bars.

Its okay to support wife. But she is the devil here. She is not a good lady.

She is bitch.

She is a slut.

She is a rapist.

Speaking of the devil, devil comes. Along with another bitch.

Even her friends once who were gang raped me too tagging along with her. I turned myself from them. That bitch laughed at my state.

Then police started to took me to inside the courtroom. Before they get me inside. Inspector holded my hand.

I turned towards him.

"I don't know why I felt guilt for what I done to you by beating you like a animal. Its an order from the higher official. But for me you look innocent. I hope you will win your case. All the best" inspector said.