Chapter 13

*** Warning, this chapter may trigger some members😪

*** Warning, this chapter may trigger some members😪. Happy reading❤️❣️***

 Happy reading❤️❣️***

Ezhilarasi pov:

         I somehow reached my home atlast. Actually the place where he left me is somewhat nearer to me. Good thing it's an morning time, so no one seen me in that condition. Then I straightly went and took the bath. I just wearied the normal chudi tops and leggings. I just hided my thaali in my neck.

I don't know why, but my mind didn't leave me to remove my thaali from my neck. I just clutched it tightly and cried.

"Don't cry Ezhil, don't" I said to myself.

I just nodded my head and gone out from my home to sita aunty home.

I need to see my daughter.

When I reached aunty home, I just knocked her door. The door opened immediately by aunty, beside her stood my daughter. After seeing me, her eyes twinkling with an joy.

"Amma" she shouted at me. I just kneel down. She immediately wrapped her hands over me. And hugged me tightly.

"Amma midhuna missed you soo much" she said to me by grabbing my face.

I don't know when I started to cry. Because She is wiping my tears.

She kissed my lips.

"Amma don't cry" she said to me. I nodded my head. I just hugged her even more tightly.

I said my thanks to aunty and took her blessings. She just said okay to me lovingly.

I nodded my head.

"Sweety, can we go" I asked her. She too nodded her head. I immediately scooped her in my arms.

"Say bye to aunty" I said to her.

She grabbed aunty face and kissed her cheeks.

"Bye grandma and say my bye to grandpa, lazy grandpa is sle... Sleeping right" she said to me. Aunty is having tears in her eyes. I just smiled at that. I warned midhuna to don't call anyone as lazy. She glared at me. I laughed at her.