Chapter 75

These are thoughts

~~~

Mizuki pov.
I walk to the gyms. Taking my precious little time.

Then, I see someone rushing towards me.

I force a smile.

Well crap.

"Where the hell were you?!" Keishin yells.

"Uh, I kinda wandered around...then accidentally fell asleep." I make up a lie.

He raises an eyebrow, unconvinced.

"FINE!" I give in. "I just went to a spot I found. And I did fall asleep, that's true."

Keishin keeps a stoned face. Then, he let's out a sigh.

"Never do that again." He orders.

"Okay." I nod.

Then, he holds me in a chokehold and gives me a noogie.

"Ack!" I hit the arm around my neck. "Get offa me!"

"You're crazy, you know that right?" Keishin smirks.

"So I've been told." I roll my eyes. "Now, GET OFF OF ME!"

My brother chuckles as he releases me. I step away from him, rubbing my neck and head.

"Oh, also." Keishin adds. "You're grounded."

I look at him in shock. "What do you mean? Well, ya I did something really stupid, but really?!"

"Yes. It just means that you're staying with someone the all the time." Keishin says. "Spencer doesn't count. If you two stay together, this place would go down."

"Dammit." I pout and mumble.

"Preferably someone in the team too." He continues. "Anyways, it's practice time. They're at gym 3."

I sigh and nod. "Okay, okay. See ya."

I trudged to the gym. I peek inside.

Oh, there's the team...and Nekoma. I guess they're practicing together?

I step inside and all eyes turn to me.

I smile innocently and wave. "Hiiiiii everyone!"

Daichi leaves from where he was and walks over to me. He stands in front of me, pissed. I shudder and take a small step back.

"H-hi Daichi!" I stammer. "I guess it's practice time? Let's go join the-"

I try to walk around him, but he stops me.

I end up being scolded by Daichi, and Suga too. After a few minutes of being lectured, I apologize.

He sighs. "Just don't do that again. We were all worried."

"Okay. I'm sorry!" I bow for the millionth time.

"I'm sure coach told you about being grounded?"

"Ya." I frown. "Someone has to be with me all the time. For how long?"

"Probably maybe a week. Not sure." Daichi shrugs.

"Let's practice for now, I guess. What're we doing?"

I end up joining some of the others on my team to practice our combos.

After a while, Yachi comes in and calls us for dinner. I walk beside Kuroo on the way to the dorms.