Chapter 20

These are thoughts

~~~

Mizuki pov.
Kenma serves, and Asahi receives it. Kageyama goes to the ball, and sets it to Hinata, doing their quick attack.

Nekomata and the other team look shocked.

"Nice one, Hinata and Kageyama!" I yell to them.

They blush and nod.

I look beside Kiyoko and I see Keshin and Takeda smiling evily.

"Woah, they look creepy." I whisper to Kiyoko, pointing at the other two. She giggles.

Tanaka gets the ball, and serves.

Number 6 receives it, and it goes to Kenma. He sets it and Mohawk Tanaka spikes it.

Nishinoya receives it. The other teams block Hinata, but Kageyama sets to Asahi and gets another point.

Wow, that libero is really good... he probably could have gotten Asahi's spike...

I look at Nishinoya, who looked surprised.

Then, he goes off and Tsukishima goes on court.

He goes to Suga and me.

"That libero is a threat." He says as Suga give him a water bottle. "He has never seen Asahi spike, but he touched it."

They're really good... I should probably think of how to break through their defense...

The game continues for a bit, but then Nekomata calls a time out after Hinata and Kageyama do their quick.

The team gathers around to get water.

I look at Nekoma.

They're probably talking about how to stop Hinata and Kageyama's freak quick. I'm sure Kenma already figured something out...

"Hey guys," I say to the team. They look at me.

"Nekoma is probably figuring out a way to stop the freak quick. Be careful, and don't rush anything."

They nod.

Then, the whistle blows and they go back on court.

As the set continues, I watch everything that's happening. The set, the blocks, the spikes.

Their receives help Kenma, and it gets him to do his best sets...and number 7 is keeping up with Hinata...

I more or less just thought of some tricks and some strategies for when I play.

The first set ends, and Nekoma wins.

"Nice try guys! You'll get the next one!" I say to them, trying to cheer them up as I hand them water with Kiyoko.

We switch sides with Nekoma, and then the same people go on court.