Chapter 6

These are thoughts

~~~

Mizuki pov.
Oh no not again. And I dont see anyone else around to ask. Wait, are those the gyms?

I see two buildings outside, not attached to the school. I walk to them.

I don't hear anything...wait.

I hear some squeaking and some people talking. Then, I hear a ball hit the ground.

Volleyball. Shit.

I sigh, as I walk to the one with the noise. I open the door and peek inside.

I see some girls practicing volleyball. I look around, but I don't see Keishin anywhere.

"Hello there!" A girl with short brown hair walks up to me. "Do you need something?"

I bow. "Sorry, I was looking for someone. Are there any other gyms here?"

She nods and points to the other building.

"That's the only other gym here."

I smile and nod. "Thank you! And sorry for interrupting your practice."

She shakes her head.

"It's ok, and happy I could help!"

I smile again, and jog away.

Then I realized something.

Why would Keishi-nii be at the gym? At school? Wait a second...

I walk up to the other gym, and open the door. I see a some boys stretching.

"Oooooooh who's she?" A boy that looked kinda bald said.

"I donno, but she's pretty." A short boy with black hair standing up and a blond part of his hair kinda sticking up.

"Woah, she pretty tall..." a boy with silver hair. A boy with short dark brown hair nods.

"Hey, I've never seen her before. Is she new?" A short boy with orange hair asks a taller boy with short black hair.

"How should I know? I've never seen her either." He responds.

"Hey, isn't she that girl from before?" The boy with the light brown hair asked.

"Ya, I think so..."

I heard their whispers, but I didn't pay attention to them. I looked around and saw my brother talking to a man with black hair and glasses.

I took of my shoes and went in, only wearing socks.

"KEISHI-NIIIIIIIIII!" I yell at him.

He turns to me. "Oh, hey Zuki. How was today?"

I walk up to him, pissed.

"I literally got lost! You could have at least walked me to the principal's office!" I karate chop his head.

"Ow! Calm down. I'm sorry!"

"Sorry ain't enough. Now, why are you here?"

"I'm coaching the boys volleyball team."

I look at him in shock.

WHAT THE HELL?!

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME THIS BEFORE?!" I kick him in the stomach. He stumbles back and falls.

Probably shouldn't have done that, because I took martial arts, but I was mad.

"Owwwwwwww. Zuki calm the hell down." He coughs a bit.