Chapter 51

These are thoughts

~~~

Mizuki pov.
We keep playing, match after match. We eventually go against every team, and then we play against them twice or three times.

Our team had won about a third of the matches we played.

We play Shinzen, but we end up loosing. Again.

"One lap of diving drills!"

We do the drill around the court and we move to the side once were finished.

I jog across the gym and to the door. I step outside to get a bit of fresh air.

Ahhhhhh. That feels better.

I walk back to the others.

"Zuki!" Someone yells my name.

I glance to the side and see a volleyball coming to me.

I quickly step back and block it with my arms. It bounces off of them and to somwhere else.

Ow.

I shake my arms, kinda making them feel a bit better. I start to walk over to the others.

"Hey are you okay?" I turn and see Nekoma and Fukurodani looking at me.

"I'm fine, don't worry!" I smile and scratch the back of my head. "That was my fault, I shouldn't have walked by during your match, sorry! I'll go now."

I jog to my team and stand with them.

"You okay, Mizuki?" Daichi asks me.

"Didn't you hear me?" I put my hands on my hips. "I said I was fine!"

Daichi chuckles and nods. I go to Keishin.

"Hey Keishi-nii, this is a training camp, right?" I ask him.

He looks at me confused. "Uh, ya?"

"So it would be okay if we tried something new right?"

"Ya, I guess. We're here to get better after all."

"Okay." I smile.

"And what are you doing...?" Keishin asks me this time.

"You'll see."

Before he says anything I jog to the side. I grab a volleyball and spin it in my hand.

Well, there are a bunch of things I wanna improve. First, maybe do a higher spike. Maybe jump so that my waist is over the net? Ya that.

Second, I can try a new serve. I'll have to check how to do different ones, but I've seen some cool ones, and powerfull ones. Or maybe I should just make the ones I know even better...?

Three, I should probably practice some more on receiving and blocking. And setting, even though I won't really be able to set to anyone during a game...

Someone taps my shoulder, and I look to see who it is.

A boy with gray and white hair and big golden eyes, and a boy with wavy black hair and blue eyes.

The boy with the wavy hair tilts his head to the side, as if to tell the other boy to do something.

"Sorry I kinda hit you with my spike" The boy with the golden eyes apologizes.

"I told you, it's fine!" I smile and wave my hands infront of me. "Don't worry about it. That was an amazing spike though!"

The boy chuckles and smiles confidently. "Wasn't it?"