Chapter 27

These are thoughts

~~~

Kuroo pov.
"You guys finished changing?" I ask the team.

They all nod.

"Ok, let's go back." We start walking back to the gym. The team starts talking about whatever.

"Hey coach!" Inuoka calls Naoi and Nekomata.

Naoi tells us to be quiet. Then he points to Mizuki.

She's sleeping against the wall.

She looks so peaceful...

The coaches walk up to us.

"She fell asleep a bit ago. Do any of you know how she's getting back to Miyagi?" Naoi asks.

"She asked me to go on the bullet train back with her. Kenma's also coming." I say. I asked him if he could join us, and he agreed.

Nekomata nods. "Ok. I think we should wake her up though..."

I sigh, and I walk to her. Kenma follows. He helps me put her on my back, so I could give her a piggyback ride.

I see Yaku and Kai smirking. I glare at them.

I'm gonna kill them

Kenma and I walk back to the team. Mizuki wakes up.

"Hm?" She slowly looks around, sleepily.

"Morning Kitten" I say to her.

"I fell asleep?" She asks, and we nod.

She stretches and yawns. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine. You're going to the bullet train now, right?" Naoi asks. She nod.

"Yup. Keishin is gonna pick me up at the station at Miyagi."

"Ok. You should probably go now, before it gets too dark." Nekomata says.

"Sure. Tetsu can you put me down?" Mizuki asks me.

"Ya, ok." I put her down, and she jogs to get her bag and her skateboard.

She walks back to us.

"So, I guess I gotta go now." She says to the whole team. "It was really fun coaching with you guys! Keep getting better, and always give it you're all. I'm looking forward to playing against you!"

The team blushes and nods.

"Ya! And we're gonna beat you!" Inuoka yells.

"HA! Karasuno is totally gonna beat you!" She yells back.

I chuckle, and I start walking outside, Kenma following.

"C'mon kitten, let's go." I call her, and she frowns.

"Awwww fine." She runs to us.

"Bye guys! I'll try to visit if I can, and good luck with your matches!" Mizuki says to the team as we leave the gym.

Mizuki pov.
Kuroo, Kenma and I walk together.

We talk, and we joke around. We get on the bus to go to the bullet train station.

While we're on the bus, Kenma and I sit together and we play games kn his device, while Kuroo stands infront of us.

I occassionally glance at Kuroo while Kenma and I are playing.

What's he doing...is he glaring at the people?

I look around, and I see some guys staring in our direction. Then, I see Kuroo glare at them, and they look away, only to stare again when Kuroo isn't glaring at them.