Chapter 54

These are thoughts

~~~

Mizuki pov.
Once we get back to school, it's dark.

We file out of the bus and gather around Takeda and Keishin.

"As I've mentioned before, there will be a gym inspection tomorrow, meaning that there aren'tany club activities." Takeda says. "All of you haven't had a break in a while, so please enjoy it."

The team goes to the club room, and I go to the changeroom with Kiyoko and Yachi.

"That was really fun." I say, yawning.

Yachi smiles. "Ya! All the teams are so powerful, and the managers are also really nice!"

"We'll be going back in two week, right?" I ask.

"Yup." Kiyoko nods. "Until then, there are a lot of things to practice."

"Yep." I agree with her.

"I'm gonna head out now." I say once I'm finished.

"Can I come with you?" Yachi asks.

"Sure! Also, we can wait for you by the gym, Kiko." I say.

"No it's okay." Kiyoko says. "You guys can go, if you want. I have to check something."

"Need help?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"I'll be fine. I'll see you later"

She waves, and we wave back and leave.

Yachi and I walk and talk as we go to the gym. Then, we see the lights turn on.

Yachi and I peek to see who it is. I sweatdrop.

Of course it's Kageyama and Hinata.

"You aren't going home yet?" Yachi asks, and the boys turn to us.

"Yachi, could you throw some ball, if you don't mind." Hinata asks.

"S-sure?" She looks at me unsure.

"You just have to throw the ball above Kags' head." I explain.

"Okay! I'll give it a try."

She walks in and I follow. Yachi goes the cart, and I sit on the side to watch.

They get into position. Yachi throws the ball above Kageyama's head, and Hinata runs up to the net.

Kageyama sets the ball to Hinata. He tries to spike it with his eyes open but misses.

He's getting distracted by the ball...and if he's distracted he won't be able to jump at his highest.

"One more!" Hinata yells and walks back to his spot before.

They keep going. Yachi throws the ball in the air, Kageyama sets it to Hinata, but he misses each time.

"One more!" Hinata yells again, for the millionth time.

"We should be practicing an attack that we can actually do instead of one you don't even know how to do!" Kageyama yells back, frustrated. "And not just attacking, blocking and serving too!"

"But theres no point for me to be on the court if this quick attack doesn't work." Hinata says between breaths.

"Your will isn't needed for that quick attack! I'll give you the tosses that won't be stopped by blocks!"

"I'll never get better that way!"

I stand up.

This isn't good. We have to stop them before either ones gets hurt.