Prologue

Third person pov.

There she is, an amazing volleyball player, maybe one of the best! Also nicknamed  "Falcon", Ukai Mizuki is entering the court!
The announcer said.

The event wasn't really big, it was just a normal tournament, with teams of people in junior high.

But everyone wanted to see the Falcon.

She was amazing when it comes to volleyball. Mizuki could play every position well: her receivers were perfect, her spikes were powerful and her sets were precise. She's really fast and pretty tall for her age too.

But most people wanted to see her fly.

When she jumps to spike a ball, it's like she's flying. She was basically above the net.

It was like she had wings.

They call her the Falcon because she was powerful, and it was as if she could fly.

But no one knew that she hated it all.

She hated the fame, she hated being the center of attention.

She just wanted to play volleyball with a good team, with people she could be friends with.

~~~

After a tournament and her team won, she was thirteen, and decided to erase herself from volleyball.

Sure, she would still practice every once in a while.

But she didn't want to walk around and have random people come up to her for a picture or an autograph. She didn't want to see pictures of herself on social media and some places around the city.

So, with the help of her friend, Spencer who she had known since she moved to Canada, and her family they erased her from volleyball matches.

No one else had known what happened. Everything about Mizuki being a elite volleyball player was gone.

Only the name "Falcon" stayed.

~~~