Chapter 43

These are thoughts

~~~

Mizuki pov.
Hinata, Kageyama and I arrive back at school.

After being scolded by Daichi and Takeda, and I get chopped on the head by Keishin, we sit with the team to listen to my brother and Takeda.

"For games in Tokyo, we'll need the permission of you parents or guardians, since it'll be away games." Takeda explains.

"I'll hand out the forms later on. We have the school's permission to go as well. However, as I'm sure you all know, you have final exams next month."

Oh shit I forgot about that.

I glance on the side, and I see Tanaka, Noya, Hinata and Kageyama who look dead.

"If you fail any subjects," Takeda says. "There will be supplementary classes on that weekend. In other words, you won't be able to go to the away games."

Tanaka and Noya stand up and try to run, but Ennoshita catches them.

Hinata is freaking out, and Kageyama looks about dead.

I go to Kageyama and try to calm him down.

"Hey Kags, breath." I say to him. "Just relax and breath."

I look up. "Guys I don't think Kags is breathing."

Hinata runs up to Keishin.

"Coach!" He yells.

"Well, as a student, you can't really avoid these things." He says. "But you have to believe you can do it!"

"Please teach me!"

I freeze, and then I burst out laughing.

"PFT-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I  try to breath.

Hinata looks at me, confused. "What?"

I calm down. "Sho. Be totally honest with me. Does Keishi-nii look like someone who got good grades?"

My brother glares at me.

"As much as I hate to admit it, shes right." He mumbles.

I start laughing hysterically again.

"ZUKI SHUT UP!" Keishin yells at me, and I laugh even more.

After a few minutes of the four boys freaking out, Takeda trying to calm down, and the rest of us trying to calm them down, we go and change.

I finish changing fast, and I wait outside the club room.

"We're leaving now." Tsukishima and Yamaguchi come outside.

"Let's go!" I say, and we start walking down.

"Tell me why you are coming with us again?" Tsukishima asks.

"Cause you guys love me!" I jump on Yamaguchi's back, and he holds me up.

"C-careful Zuki!" Yamaguchi says to me.

"You didn't deny it!" I giggle, and Yamaguchi gives me a piggyback ride.

We go down the hill.

"I'm surprised Kageyama has bad grades." Yamaguchi says. "I'm not surprised about Hinata's though."

"I'm pretty sure all he thinks about is volleyball." Tsukishima says.

"Tsukishima! ...san!" We turn and see Kagyema and Hinata with his bike.