Chapter 35

These are thoughts
This is what people are saying on the TV

~~~

Mizuki pov.
I stand beside Daichi and I watch the TV.

Rounds one and two of the interhigh preliminaries were held today for the Miyagi prefecture.

I guess that would be us.

The TV shows Shiratorizawa's team.

Shiratorizawa won their first match against the opposing team, Ougi South High, with the scores 25 to 10 in the first set and 25 to 6 in the second set.

My eyes get big.

Oh shit, they won by that many points? That's amazing...

Will these champions easily get their ticket to the nationals like last year? Or will another team appear and stop them?

Another player to watch for is in block A.

The tv shows the gym we played in.

"That's the gym we played in today!" Noya, Tanaka and Hinata move closer to the tv.

The player to watch is Oikawa Tooru, team captain from Aoba Johsai.

The three boys look at the TV, mad. Well mostly Tanaka.

Tomorrow, the team that will be facing Aoba Johsai is the team that beat Dateko in a straight set, and broke through their iron wall, the veteran team Karasuno High!

Hinata, Nishinoya and Tanaka's faces' light up at the name.

But then it immediately turned to Oikawa.

The three boys get pissed.

What do you think of your opponent in the third round, Karasuno High?

"They're a good team!" Oikawa says. "I hope they come at us with everything they've got, then crumble to pieces!"

Everyone glares at the tv.

That damn bastard, a-

Also, in today's match, we find out that the girl on Karasuno's boys volleyball team is the one and only Falcon!

I flinch, annoyed. I feel everyone looking at me.

Then, the TV shows me when I was yelling at everyone about not being the Falcon anymore.

She says that she is no longer the Falcon, but a crow now! But she is still an elite volleyball player.

I'm sure tomorrow's match will be very exciting! Though we all want Oikawa to do his best!

Now, to the weather...

We keep glaring at the tv. Another teacher tries to reassure us too.

"Alright then." Daichi turns and starts to leave. "Let's get started."

We all walk away, pissed.

When we get to the gym, we gather around Keishin and Takeda.

"Today's match against Dateko was the proverbial first stop of beer!" Keishin exclaims.

We all sweatdrop.

"None of us can drink, dumbass!" I yell at him.

"Yes, please talk about something they can understand, Ukai." Takeda says to him.