Chapter Thirteen - So You Do Shower, Good

(Title Subject to Change)

"Excuse me?" The two were taken aback from my questioned.

"Do you? I mean I see you guys wear the same clothing for a while now and it makes me think you don't take showers."

"We do bathe ourselves" Zamasu replied. I gave him a look of disbelief.

"What? You need us to prove it to you?" Black asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "That's up to guys."

"Fine then." Black stood up and walked over to another room that was in the cabin. He went in there for a minute and came back out with something in his arms. He then went into the bathroom and we could hear the shower start running.

"I guess you guys do take showers." I picked my cup back up and sipped some more tea.

"Of course we do" Zamasu said. Zamasu stared at me for a moment. "Hmm, my counterpart said I should try to kiss her while her guard is down because of the expression she makes but" Zamasu thought as I caught him staring at me. "(Y/n), may I kiss you?"

I spat out the tea I had in my mouth and some of it landed on Zamasu. "H...huh?!" His question caught me off guard for sure. Why would he ask to kiss me? Black kissed me while I was sleeping so I figured Zamasu would be no different.

"I'm sure you heard me." Zamasu stood up and went to grab something to wipe the tea off him.

"I did but I just wanted to make sure I heard it right." I wiped my mouth off with my hand.

"You did." Zamasu came back to the table. "Your answer?"

"No."

"Understood." Zamasu did want to kiss me but how I reacted to him asking me straight out was a lot better. "I would have preferred it if she had not spit tea on me." Zamasu sighed, now wanting to take a shower as soon as possible.

The shower water had already stopped and the bathroom door opened, revealing Black in a black long sleeve turtleneck and black pants. It was the same thing he usually wears just without the gray vest. For some reason I couldn't help but stare at him. His physique was that of Goku's but Black was slimmer than Goku.

"Damn." Zamasu and Black turned their attention to me and I looked away, pretending I was still drinking my tea.

"What happened to you?" Black asked as Zamasu walked past him to go to the same room Black went to get his clothes.

"(Y/n) spat her tea on me" Zamasu replied once he came back out of the room. Black looked at him for a further explanation. "I asked her if I could kiss her."

"I see." Zamasu disappeared into the bathroom and the shower started for the third time today. "Oh that's right." Black walked over to the table and sat down. "You seemed to enjoy my new appearance just now."

"Someone's full of themselves." I didn't look back at him. Black laughed. "Why did I have to stare for too long?" I thought. "Is it because he looked like Goku? Or is it because I thought he looked good like that?" I continued to think.

Black and I sat in silence until Zamasu was done with his shower. He did the same as Black and decided to wear one of his long sleeved purple shirts along with a pair of dark blue baggy pants. I glanced over at him and thought about his appearance in my mind this time around. He too looked good just as Black does.

"So you just have multiples of the same outfit then?" I asked.

"Yes" the two of them said in unison.

"Okay then" I said as I stood up. I stretched my arms above my head and walked into the kitchen. "So what are you guys feeding me tonight?" I asked as I opened the fridge. There still wasn't much in there and it made me wonder how they've been giving me food lately.

"What would you like?" Zamasu asked.

"Surprise me." I closed the fridge and walked back to the bedroom. I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. "I think that should be enough of "nice" me for today" I thought as I sat on the bed.

"She was wearing (Y/n)'s clothes" Black commented once I was gone.

"Of course she was. She does not have any clothes of her own here after all" Zamasu replied.

"You are right." The two men thought about the outfit I was in. It reminded them of future (Y/n) and another moment the three of them experienced together.

*Flashback (future timeline)*

"Are you sure you require all these items (Y/n)?" Zamasu asked as he held up an article of clothing that was on the bed while (Y/n) was hanging some clothes up in the closet.

"I do if I'm going to be here for a while" she replied.

"But we already provided you with clothes" Black added as he too was holding up an article of clothing. The two didn't understand why she needed more clothes since she already had clothes here in the cabin.

"I know but I need more" she started as she turned around to see each man hold up her new underwear. Her face heated up and in a flash she snatched the matching pair of bra and panties from them. "Don't look at these!" She quickly gathered the rest of her undergarments and hid them in the bottom dresser drawer.

"But we've already seen them before" Black said.

"We even saw you in something similar last week" Zamasu added. (Y/n)'s face heated up even more.

"Well that because you two decided to walk in on me while I was getting dressed!"

"We don't see what the problem is" Zamasu continued.

"Get out" she mumbled.

"What was that (Y/n)?" Black asked.

"Get out!" she exclaimed and pushed the two men out of the room. She locked the door.

"This is a first for her to be angry with us." Zamasu walked into the kitchen. "It was very interesting."

"But her earlier reaction was better. One might even call it cute."

"Agreed."

Back in the room (Y/n) sat in her bed. "Idiots" she said as she was starting to calm down.

*End of Flashback (future timeline)

Zamasu brought me my meal like usually and I ate it. After I ate, I laid down and thought how I should interact with them tomorrow and the possible days to come.