(Alternative Ending) Chapter Twenty Two - Speaking Dat God Language

*Note: The next few chapters are somewhat a continuation to the story but not really. They're more like an alternative ending/route since I had originally plan on making two separate endings when I first started writing this book. So it's up to you the reader to decide which ending you want as your canon ending.*

Roughly a year and six months passed and a lot of crazy things happened. For instance Goku managed to get all the universes involved in a survival tournament with our universe coming out on top. Second, another Saiyan named Broly arrived on Earth with Frieza. Goku and Vegeta took care of him and I think they might have became friends/allies somewhere along the way. And lastly, I keep having dreams about Black and Zamasu, even though it's been like a year since they had been erased from Trunk's old timeline.

"I think they're haunting me in my nightmares" I sighed and got up to get dressed. Once dressed, I left to go visit Bulma at Capsule Corp since I didn't have anytime planned for today. Also because I decided to take some time off away from school especially after everything I went though.

"Am I really missing those guys...I mean that guy?" I was so used to referring Black and Zamasu as two different people. "Or is it something else?" I thought.

I showed up at capsule corp a few minutes later and got the usual greetings.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Trunks said as he ran over to me.

"Hey."

"Why are you here? Are you going to work with my mom?"

"Something like that" I told him and walked past him.

In actuality, I was wondering where Bulma had put her two dragon radars. Something in me wanted to do something that involved the dragon balls and the super dragon balls. But what exactly? The answer to that was still unknown to me at this moment in time.

"Oh, hey (Y/n)" Bulma put down what she was working on and walked up to me as I entered the room she was in. "How's the divine language sessions with Whis going?"

"They're going okay" I started. "Apparently I'm able to speak it freely because of you know what."

"Really? I still don't understand how that's even possible."

"I know right. Maybe it's like how people can send their energy to Goku when he's forming a spirit bomb."

"Maybe, but I didn't think that you and Zamasu would still be connected in some way."

"Yeah."

Turns out after I came back to the present timeline, Whis was able to detect the faintest amount of god ki in my body. Hearing this I automatically thought I was pregnant with Zamasu's child. Whis reassured me it wasn't that but something different.

~Flashback~

"Oh my Kami! I can't believe it!" I yelled. "That bastard!"

"Relax (Y/n), you are not carrying Zamasu's child" Whis said.

"Thank goodness!"

"But you do still possess a faint hint of God ki inside your body."

"But how? And why?" I asked as I looked at him.

"Who's to say? Maybe it's because of the bond you shared with Zamasu when you were in Trunk's timeline."