Chapter Nineteen - Let's Get It On part 1

*This part is the start of something...interesting*

A whole month was about to approach and still no sign of me getting rescued. I still had a small bit of hope left thinking they would show up before another month can pass. But like I said, a small bit of hope was left and it wasn't going to increase anytime soon especially after how things have been with Black and Zamasu. The two of them have manage to slowly wrap me around their fingers by the way they treated me especially with the intense make-out sessions we started having after the whole ignoring me business.

"If this keeps up, I might end up doing something I may or may not regret" I thought as I sat on the edge of the bed I've been sleeping in.

"Do it." I could picture evil me looking back at me in a black hood.

"Hmm."

Black opened the door to the room and sat down next to me. I thought this was strange because neither him or Zamasu have actually came into this room while I was here. The closest they came was when they would bring me food when I locked myself up in here. "Okay?" I thought as Zamasu walked in and sat on the other side of me. Now I was sitting in between both of them. "You do know there are other places to sit, right?"

"Yes there is. What's wrong with us sitting here (Y/n)?" Black asked.

"I guess nothing's wrong with you sitting here." I sat there awkwardly, wanting to get up and go into the living room. "Something's going to happen, isn't it?" I thought. I felt a hand resting on my right thigh. I looked down at the hand and saw it was Black's. "Excuse me sir" I grabbed his hand and moved it. "That doesn't belong there."

"Are you sure?" He placed his hand back and inched it up my thigh. I went to grab it again but felt another hand on my other thigh. This time it was my left thigh and it was Zamasu's hand.

"Now you're doing it?!" I got ready to stand up from the bed and leave the room.

"We can't let you leave (Y/n)." Black gripped my thigh and I let out a small cry. "There's something we want to try today."

"He's right (Y/n). And it can not happen without you" Zamasu added.

"And what would it be?" The two smirked at me and I gulped. "Um, so you want to know how to play 52 pick up, right?" They laughed.

"Playing innocent isn't going to get you out of this." Black grabbed my chin and kissed me. I was so used to kissing him back at this point. While Black and I were kissing, Zamasu removed his hand from my thigh. He instead occupied himself with placing his hand around me and underneath my shirt. He found what he was looking for and squeezed.

A moan like scream came out of me as Zamasu continued to caress my breast. "H...hey" I broke from the kiss.

"You should be used to this by now (Y/n)." Zamasu squeezed both my breast rather roughly and I moaned. "We know you enjoy it when we're rough."

"Exactly." Black brought me into another kiss but bit my bottom lip, causing it to bleed. He licked the blood from my lip and it made me feel some type of way. "You want us to touch you more, don't you (Y/n)?"

"...I do." I'm not going to lie, I really wanted to do whatever they had in store for me. Also it's been a while since I've done certain activities.

"Good girl." Black had a mischievous grin on his face and kissed me one more time. "Here" Black pushed me back towards Zamasu. Zamasu wrapped his arms around me. "You should have some fun with her for awhile." Black got up from the bed and left the room. He came back with a chair and sat it at the end of the bed. He then sat in the chair.

I looked at him with a puzzled look but he just smirked at me. "You should be paying attention to me mortal." Zamasu unwrapped one of his arms from me and formed some ki in the shape of the tip of a spear. My eyes went wide. Not only did he call me a mortal out of the blue, he had this weird ki spear at my throat.

Zamasu leaned in close towards my ear like he did the other day. "There's nothing you should be fearful of (Y/n). I would not dare harm you without good reason. After all you are our precious little mortal." Zamasu moved his hand away from my neck and used his ki spear to cut the front of my shirt. This cut also sliced through the front of my bra. So now my chest was exposed to the both of them.

The natural instinct to cover myself up kicked in. "Don't cover yourself (Y/n)" Black warned. I stopped and put my arms back down.

"You know, I never really had much interest in looking at the bodies of mortals like this" Zamasu kissed the side of my neck. "But I do not mind being able to gaze upon yours." In a weird way, it sounded like a compliment and I blushed.

"I must agree." Black got up from the chair. He originally was going to watch and then join in later but he couldn't hold himself back any longer. "Let's go ahead and dispose of these as well." Black formed a ki shaped like spear just as Zamasu did. He was going to cut up the pants/shorts/leggings I was wearing but I stopped him.

"I happen to like these and would appreciate it if you didn't shred them up." I wiggled my way out of what was left of my shirt and bra. "I...I'll just take them off myself." Zamasu let me go and joined his counter part on the end of the bed. I stood up from the bed and took off my pants/shorts/leggings. I really wanted to keep my panties on but I figure they would try to cut them off me later on.

"I just thought of something that you can do for us (Y/n)" Black said as I got back into the bed and put my hands between my legs. I didn't want them to see all of me, well not yet anyways.

"And that would be?"

"We want to see you please yourself."

"..." I stared at him and blinked a couple of times. 

"Go on then."