Chapter Seventeen - Don't Ignore Me Goku Black!

"She left us again" Zamasu pointed out.

"Yeah but we both know she'll always come back" Black was standing outside on the balcony. "She has many times before."

"You would be correct about that." Zamasu joined him on the balcony. They were both looking off in the direction they sensed my ki at.

"She's very close to submitting" Black turned around and leaned back on the railing. "Soon, she'll be ours completely."

Hours went by and I was still staring up at the sky. I thought leaving the cabin would clear my head but it made things worse. The stuff my future self talked about in her letter was coming back to mind along with my own thoughts and feelings on the matter. I was starting to question myself if I did like the two or was it lust at this point. I know for a fact I didn't love them like my future self probably did. I just thought they were very interesting people and believe it or not, they slowly started to grow on me...well they are the only ones I have contact with the most.

As I was staring up at the sky, I felt something wet hit my face. I sat up and held my hand out. "It's raining?" I thought as it slowly started to rain. Not even a minute went by and the rain picked up. "Great. Just great." I looked around me to see if I could find shelter from the rain. "I think that building should work." I quickly flew towards the building and took refuge. "I was not expecting it to rain since the weather always seemed to remain the same here." I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tried to ring it out. "I'll change once I go back to the cabin." I stopped ringing my shirt out and thought about what I just said. "I love how going back to the cabin is now my default move." I let out a sigh and sat down.

It was starting to become nighttime and the rain finally let up. "Finally!" I sat up and stretched. "For a second there I thought I was going to stay in this building all night." I walked over to the entrance of the building and started to ascend into the sky. "I'm sure it's going to be the same when I get back." I flew back in the direction of the cabin, not really looking forward to the silence that was waiting for me there.

Arriving back at the cabin, I walked in the door and saw that Black and Zamasu were playing a card game together. "Hmph, must be nice" I scoffed and walked to the bedroom. I grabbed a change of clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door and got ready to take my shower.

After my shower, I got dress and walked out. The two were still playing whatever card game they were playing before I took my shower. I glared at the two and walked to the couch. I sat down and crossed my arms, still glaring at the two men. They paid me no mind and I huffed.

I watched the two for awhile until they finished their game. Once the game was over the two got up and proceeded to go to their separate rooms. "So they do sleep?" I thought but quickly shook my head. "That's not important at the moment (Y/n)" I told myself as I heard their door close. I stood up from the couch and walked to Black's room. He was the first one out of the two to start ignoring me, so I thought I should give him a piece of my mind first.

"Black!" I slammed opened the door. He didn't budge from his spot on the bed. He just laid there with his arms behind his head, eyes closed. "I know you hear me!" I stomped towards his bed and glared at him. He didn't say a word. "Hey!" Still nothing. "That's it!" I got into the bed and straddle him. This is what caused him to finally open his eyes. His stare was very intense but I couldn't back down. "Y...you know I don't appreciate the crap you and Zamasu are doing right now." Black still didn't say anything. "I don't know about this anymore" I thought. I came this far, I might as well see it through. "And it's been pissing me off." I thought glaring at him would help me seem more intimidating but I don't think it was working.

Black still laid there, arms behind his head and stared back at me. The two of us stayed in this position for a good minute until I started to feel uncomfortable with how he was just staring and not saying anything. "I figured this wouldn't work either." I slowly made my way off Black but felt his arms around my waist. He sat up to the point where I was sitting on his lap like I was on the couch but this time our faces were a lot closer. Black's previous expression turned to a smirking one.

"Who said it didn't work?" Black leaned in and kissed me. I started to hit him on his chest, wanting him to let me go. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" Black stopped kissing me and brought his left hand up to my face. He held it and wiped a tear from my eye with his thumb. "You're crying, Darling." Black still had that smirk of his on his face even after calling me that. Of course there wasn't much meaning behind the nickname, he just knew this would get to me.

"I'm not" I pointed out. "I need to leave now." My emotions could not handle what was going on at the moment. First Black actually talks to me for the first time in a week, then he kisses me, wipes a tear from my eyes, and on top of that, called me Darling. The nickname he added definitely did not help my emotions even though I knew he didn't mean it.

"You want to leave now? After desperately trying to get my attention?"

"I wasn't desperate for your attention...I just don't like the idea of being ignored especially in a bleak place like this." I looked away from him. I felt my face heat up because he wasn't technically wrong. I did want his attention but like I said, it's because this place is bleak and there's no one else around, well besides Zamasu.

Zamasu was ignoring me too so that wasn't helping.

Black made me face him again. "You don't have to lie to yourself (Y/n)."

"But I'm" Black cut me off with another kiss, this time with a little more gentleness. This kiss caught me off guard and Black knew this. He wanted to make sure I felt some sort of comfort from this kiss so it would be easier for him later on.

Black felt me starting to melt into the kiss as he felt my arms make their way around his neck. "Good girl" he commented as he slowly removed his left hand that was on my face. That hand of his found a new home underneath the shirt I was wearing. This made me break the kiss and lean back from him.

"W...what do you think you're doing?" I asked as I grabbed his arm and removed it from underneath my shirt.

"Oh, I just wanted to feel your heartbeat" he lied. I put my hands over my chest and turned away from him.

"By putting your hand near my chest?!"

"Isn't your heart located in your chest?"

"It is but..."

"My, that was a very interesting spectacle you two just did." I looked over and saw Zamasu standing in the doorway.

"Zamasu?!" I got out of Black's lap and stood next to the bed. "Um, how long have you been there?"

"Long enough." The look of embarrassment was now apparent on my face as I quickly left out of the room.

"Damn, I was close" Black got out of the bed.

"It seems the two of you have become very close" Zamasu pointed out.

"You can say that." Black walked towards Zamasu and put his hand on his shoulder. "Now it's your turn."

Zamasu smirked to himself.