Chapter Twenty - Now you Guys Show Up part 1

I woke up the next morning and sat up in the bed. I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms above my head. "Ow" I winced as I got out of the bed. I passed by a mirror that was in the room and stopped. I looked like a hot mess. My hair was wild and I had dried up cum almost everywhere on my body. "Yikes." I made an attempt to scratch off the cum that was around my mouth. "I need a shower badly." I went to the closet and got some clothes to put on after my shower.

In the bathroom, I let the water run as I brushed my teeth. I manage to get them to get me some more bathroom necessities while I was here. "There" I put my hand over my mouth in order to check my breath and it smelt a whole lot better. I then got into the shower and washed myself. As I was letting the water hit my body, a thought about one of them coming in the bathroom and joining me in the shower came to mind. "Great, I got sex on the brain."

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I took my time because I was trying to think of ways I could remain cool around the two. Yeah they fucked the shit out me and I may or may not enjoyed it, but I couldn't let them get the better of me. "Okay (Y/n), let's do this." I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. I saw Zamasu making tea like usual but Black was no where to be seen. "Damn, it's like last night was a one night stand or something" I thought as I sat at the table.

"I see you are able to walk properly" Zamasu commented as he put a cup in front of me. I eyed him and he assured that this time he didn't put anything in there.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I did feel a little sore but the hot water from my shower helped my sore muscles.

"I'll be sure that you aren't able to next time." Zamasu sipped his tea.

"Excuse me?" I looked at him and he stared back. "Next time?"

"What? Did you think that last night was going to be a one time thing?"

"Uh...yeah?" I then remembered what Black told me before I passed out last night. I gulped.

Zamasu laughed and stood up. He walked over to me and took my tea away from me. He then leaned down and kissed me. "I think I might as well take my turn with you while my counterpart is currently away." Our lips parted and he smirked. "I see your body is reacting just the way it was meant to."

"Whatever" I started as I felt Zamasu grab my wrist. He forced me up out of my chair and turned me to where my back was facing him. He then pushed me forward, causing the table to wobble and knock down our cups The front of my body was now laying on the table while Zamasu stood behind me.

He leaned over me and whispered in my ear. "Should I make your body become more obedient to me?" This sent a chill down my spine.

"Damn it (Y/n)" I thought.

Getting impatient he pulled on my hair, tugging my head back towards him. "Answer me mortal!"

"Yes!" I winced in pain. I couldn't lie, I wanted more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm." Zamasu fixed his clothes and looked towards the door. "He's about to kill him" he thought as he walked towards the door. He looked back at me and watched me stand up from the table. I caught him staring and pulled down my shirt since my pants and panties were sliced off my body. "You do not need to hide your body from me (Y/n)."

"I'm not, it's just cold in here." I turned away from him. "I wouldn't be dealing with the cold if someone would have removed my pants and panties like a normal person." I headed into the bedroom to replace the clothing I just lost. When I came back out, Zamasu was gone. "Probably went where Black is."

I didn't pay them no mind and got me something to eat from the fridge. After I ate, I re-read one of the many books I had. The book didn't really help my boredom and I let out a sigh. I was starting to get bored without the two of them here. "Great, now I actually need those two around."

Not long after I complained about the two of them, they showed back up. I sat up on the couch and looked over at them. "So, where did you two run off to?"

"That is none of your concern (Y/n)" Zamasu told me.

Black walked over to me. I stared up at him and watch him reach his arms out to me. "Is he trying to give me a hug?" I thought as I continued to watch him. Black wasn't trying to give me a hug, in fact he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up from my spot on the couch. He then sat where I was and sat me down in his lap.

"Face me (Y/n)" he order. It was like my body moved on its own and I turned myself around to face him. "Good girl."

"What are you..." He put his hands on my hips and moved my lower body against his crouch. I felt something and picked up what he was trying to get at.

"I'll let you do all the work this time (Y/n)." Black smirked up at me and waited for me to get started.

"I think I will excuse myself." Zamasu left the living room and went out onto the balcony. A small hint of jealously was kicking in but he didn't know that.

"What are you waiting for (Y/n)?" Black was now glaring at me. "Here, I'll help you." Black reached his hands down to his pants and slightly pulled them down enough to where I had easier access.

"I might as well" I thought as I lifted myself up so I could pull down my leggings along with my panties.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy this (Y/n)." Black's smirk returned as he watched me.

"...shut up."

After Black's and I's session, I went straight to bed. Those two don't understand I can't keep up with their inhuman speeds. "I'm definitely going to be sore in the morning."

Sure enough I was and the two of them were gone again. "I wonder why those two keep leaving?" I sat at the table with my chin resting in my hand. Seconds went by and my mind went back to the letter future me left for me. "I don't have anything else to do." I got up and went into the bedroom. I went into the closet and pulled up the piece of wood that contained the box the letter was in. I scanned over it and stopped at the part about the two of them not being mortals. "If they aren't mortal, the only thing I can think of is that they might be gods or something."

Something clicked in my head.

"Zamasu and Black are gods, aren't they?" I couldn't confirm this fact. "If I could sense ki like Goku, I might be able to tell." I folded the letter back up and put it back where it belonged. I left the closet and went back to the living room. There I thought about the two mortal hating men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like the day before the two of them returned without telling me what they were up to. "Now, I think we should enjoy ourselves again tonight" Black said. He walked over to me and grabbed my arm, dragging me into the bedroom.

"I must agree." Zamasu joined us and close the door behind him. "Now how shall we proceed?"

"I have a few ideas but they might cause some pain." Black looked at me.

"A little pain will not hurt her."

"Why are they talking about me like I'm not even here?" I thought as I watched both men remove their clothing. "They really weren't kidding when they said this was going to be a daily thing" I said to myself. I braced myself for tonight's activities.