Chapter Sixteen - The High Ground WAS Mine...(There Goes My Plan)

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face. I was still thinking about how they would react from now on when I just accept what they plan on doing to me. "I'm tried of them getting off on how I react" I thought as I changed into the clothes I planned on wearing for the day. "I hope I can pull this off" I thought as I took a deep breath. I opened the bedroom door and walked into the living room. Like usual Black and Zamasu were there while my breakfast was waiting for me on the table.

Before I sat down to eat, I decided to walk up to Zamasu and kiss his cheek. "That's new" Zamasu said as he watched me walk over to Black. Both Zamasu and Black figured out what I was planning and came up with a counter plan for it.

"Well maybe I wanted to change things up a bit" I replied as I tried to give Black a kiss on the cheek. He moved his face away from me. "Huh?" I thought. Black moved to the other side of the room and sat on the couch. I glared at him and sat down at the table. "What is he planning?" I thought as I ate my breakfast.

Black looked at me and glared at me. His glare was harsher then normal for some reason. "We can't let you think you can have your way (Y/n)" Black thought.

"Would you like some more tea (Y/n)?" Zamasu asked as I snapped out of my train of thought.

"Sure." Zamasu poured me some more tea and joined me at the table. "This one is acting normal" I thought as I looked at Zamasu then back at Black. "But that one over there is acting strange" I continued to think. Well the two of the were strange to begin with but still. "Zamasu, what's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Huh?" Zamasu looked at Black. "He seems normal to me."

"Hmm."

About an hour passed and Black was still ignoring/avoiding me. I thought it was weird since he's the one who's usually trying to get some sort of reaction out of me whenever he can. "He has to be planning something?" I sat next to him on the couch. He was about to get up but I grabbed his arm. I did everything in my power to make him sit back down, which he did. "So what's wrong with you?"

"What do you mean?" I was surprised he spoke just now.

"You've been really quiet for some reason." I squinted my eyes at him. "You sick or something?"

"No, I am perfectly fine."

"Okay, then."

The two of us sat in silence on the couch. I thought of ways to get a reaction out of him and decided to act on a few of them. "Well since you aren't going to do anything about it." I stretched my arms out above my head and laid my head on his lap. "This is a very bold move of me to do" I thought as I looked up at him out of the corner of my eye. "How will he react?" I said to myself.

Black just sat there. If was like I wasn't even there to begin with. "Oh yeah?" I sat up and crawled into his lap. I put my hands on his shoulders and stared him in the eyes. "What about this?" I thought as I had a smirk on my face. Nothing. Black didn't do anything, he just stared back at me and for some reason it was making me nervous. "Umm?"

"(Y/n), what would you like for lunch today?" Zamasu asked as he walked into the room. He saw me sitting in Black's lap. "Interesting."

"I...it's not what you think Zamasu!" I quickly got out of Black's lap and went over to Zamasu. "I was trying to see if he was sick or something" I lied.

"I see." Zamasu knew I was lying. He also knew there was no way for his counterpart to be sick, they are gods after all. "So have you decided what you want to eat?"

"I guess the same like yesterday." I looked back at Black and he was still sitting on the couch but looking at a newspaper now. "It didn't do anything?!" I thought.

Later on in the day, I ran up to Zamasu and hugged him. He was slightly shocked by this but knew it was only something I was trying to do in order to get Black to react. "Still nothing?" I unwrapped my arms from Zamasu. "Do you know how much courage that took for me to do that?" I mentally exclaimed and let out a sigh.

"She really is bother by this, isn't she?" Zamasu thought as he watched me storm off and onto the balcony. Zamasu spotted his counterpart coming out of the bedroom he doesn't really use. "I see our plan is working" Zamasu told Black.

"I see, I might keep this up for a few more days" he smirked. Also Black was looking forward to other ways I was willing to get his attention especially after the stunt I pulled on the couch.

"You know, I might actually join you."

"Excellent, that will definitely get to her."

Out on the balcony, I was thinking to myself about the true purpose of Black ignoring me. "He probably thinks it'll get me to submit to him" I thought. "Ha! As if" I said. Deep down, it was slightly bothering me because I had got so used to him messing with me. "Whatever, I'm not going to get upset by this." I looked back into the living room and saw Black and Zamasu talk to each other. "Yeah...definitely up to something."

Another day had passed and Black was still ignoring me. I didn't let it get to me and started to hang out with Zamasu more. I even made sure Black was around whenever I was with Zamasu. It was almost like I was using Zamasu to get back at Black. Zamasu caught on to this and accepted it for a while until another day went by.

"Hey Zamasu" I greeted the man who sat at the usual table. He ignored me and sipped his tea. "Oh come on! Not you too!" I exclaimed as Zamasu was planning on ignoring me like Black was and still is by the way. "Ugh! You guys suck." I walked over to the couch and sat down on it. "I know you guys are trying to get under my skin by doing this but I'm not going to let it get to me." I crossed my arms.

This nonsense went on for a whole week and my boredom was kicked into maximum overdrive. I was so bored and had no one to talk to. I consider just getting up and leaving the cabin for good but knew that was pointless. The cabin at this point was my only safe haven and I didn't want to go anywhere else. "Do I really need those two to keep me company? Or am I starting to get desperate for their attention?" I laid on my back while in the middle of a field. I did decide to leave the cabin but just to clear my thoughts. "I mean it wasn't that bad when they would tease me." I stared at the sky. "And I low-key kind of liked it when they would kiss me." I closed my eyes and let out a heavy sigh. "Damn it (Y/n), I hope you're not turning into your future self."