Chapter Twenty - Now You Guys Show Up part 2

"You look tried (Y/n)" Black said. I could hear him chuckle as I laid on the bed, arms and legs sprawled out.

"Geez, I wonder who's fault it is that I'm tried?"

"Mortals really do have limited amount of stamina, don't they?" Zamasu commented. I glared up at the ceiling about his comment.

"Well she did last longer than the first night we did this" Black added.

"You are right about that."

I slowly sat up in the bed. "You two can leave now." I started to shoo them out.

The two of them ignored me and continued their conversation about me. They eventually left and I laid back in the bed. Even though I was tried, I couldn't go to sleep just yet. "Maybe it's not that bad staying here." I quickly covered my mouth with my hand. "What the hell am I saying? Did I forget they kidnapped me?" I sighed and stared at the ceiling. "How long have I've been here?" My mind started to wander. "More importantly, how much longer will I have to stay here before someone shows up and takes me back to my timeline!"

I sat back up and scanned the room. I debated if I wanted to put on some clothes or just fall asleep as is. "Nah, I'll clean myself up and put some clothes on." I got out of the bed and looked for something to wear.

After I was finished getting dressed, I walked into the living room in order to go to the kitchen to get something to drink. "I see that's where those two went" I thought as I could see Black and Zamasu standing outside on the balcony. I walked over to there door with my glass of water and slid it opened. I can hear the two of them say something about Trunks.

"What about Trunks?" I asked. Black turned around to look at me. "Wait, is he here?" My hopes of finally leaving this timeline came back to me.

"Yes, he is" Zamasu answered, not looking back at me.

"So that means I can go back home now" I said, mostly to myself but the two of them over heard me. They both laughed.

"I'm sorry my dear (Y/n), but we can not allow for that to happen" Zamasu now turned to face me. "You can deal with Trunks, while I move (Y/n) else where." Zamasu walked over to me and grabbed my arm, forcing me to drop the glass of water onto the ground. "Come with me."

Black got ready to fly towards the location where Trunks was. "Be a good girl and wait for us."

"Excuse me?" Before I could say anymore, Zamasu started flying which made me start to fly as well.

The location Zamasu dropped me off at wasn't too far from the cabin. Of course I didn't bother asking him where he was about to go to since the two of them don't like answering my questions in the first place. "Like hell I'm going to just sit here." I started floating off the ground when I suddenly heard a loud ass noise. I looked over in the direction the noise came from and saw a light purple beam blast through the cabin. "Holy shit!" I exclaimed as I watched the beam collide with the side of a mountain. "What the hell was that?" I floated some more up into the sky and looked around. There was now a giant scorch mark where the cabin used to be. "Wait, did they know something was going to happen and that's why they moved me out of the cabin?"

I slowly started to fly towards the area where Black had headed to.

"(Y/n)'s energy is heading this way" Trunks thought to himself as he held back Zamasu. "I'm glad she didn't get caught in that blast." Trunks let out a sigh of relief.

"What's the matter Trunks? Giving up?" Zamasu smirked at him.

"Like hell!"

I was still flying and spotted a moving vehicle down below me. "Mai?" I thought as I flew towards her.