Chapter One - Ah sh*t, here we go again

*Note: The photo you see was edited by yours truly lol*

"Hey Bulma!" I exclaimed as I ran up to her inside capsule Corp.

"Oh (Y/n), you're here early."

"Well I don't want my mentor to think I'm a lazy slug" I smiled. I was currently interning at capsule Corp thanks to the university I was attending. It was also a big help that I happen to be friends with Bulma.

Bulma let out a laugh and put her hands in her lab coat. "I wouldn't think that about you (Y/n)."

"Heh heh yeah, I know" I giggled. "So what are we doing today?" I asked as the two of us started to walk towards her lab.

"Hmm, I didn't really plan anything special."

"Bulma" I complained. "This is the second day in a row."

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, I'll come up with something. I promise."

"Okay then."

The two of us were about to head to her lab when I saw something running on all fours towards us. At first whatever it was spooked me but I got a closer look at it and saw that it was Shu. He was part of Pilaf's gang and he looked troubled.

"B...Bulma. T...there's a ship outside!"

"A ship? What kind of ship?" she asked him.

"I...I don't know but there's someone in it." Shu finally caught his breath. "Oh it had Capsule Corp logo on the side of it."

"Why didn't you tell me that sooner!" Bulma pulled out her case of capsules. She picked one and released whatever was inside it, which was somewhat of a scooter that hovers. She got on it and made me tag along with her by holding on to her. The scooter took off at top speed towards outside where the ship was.

"Bulma?" I called her name but she was too deep in thought to hear me.

We showed up outside where Trunks, his teacher, and the rest of the Pilaf gang were. Bulma got closer to the ship and placed her hand on it. "It can't be" she thought. I looked out from behind her and gasped.

"Do you know what this is mom?" Trunks asked her.

"I have an idea" she started. "You can see inside right? The unconscious pilot, does he have blue hair?"

Trunks nodded his head. "How'd you know that?"

Ignoring her son's question, Bulma told Trunks to help get the pilot out. I gave him a hand and we placed the man on a lawn chair inside the gazebo. Bulma walked over to the man and held his hand. "Don't worry, I'm going to call Vegeta."

"Why is Trunks back?" I thought as I stood next to the chair he was on. "Is something going on in his timeline again?" I continued to think. I could feel younger Trunks tug on my hand, trying to get my attention. I was too off in thought to realize he was even talking to me and I ended up ignoring him.

"Should we take him to the infirmary ma'am?" younger Trunks's teacher asked Bulma.

Bulma stood up and let go of older Trunks's hand. "No, I have a better idea." She ran over to where her scooter was and got on it. "(Y/n), can you watch over him for me?"

"No problem." I watched Bulma go back inside capsule corp. My attention went back older Trunks. I found myself just staring down at him. "He's so much older now" I thought. He hasn't really change much since then, just maybe his facial features are more mature.

When Trunks first arrived here in our timeline, I was either eleven or twelve at the time, I think. All I knew at the time was that he was at least a few years older than me.