(Alternative Ending) Chapter Twenty Six - Guess Who's Back, Back Again

It felt like hours went by it and nothing seemed like anything had happened. "Wait, if I'm here, wouldn't there be another me in this timeline?" I thought. "If so, what will I do?" I slowly started to float up into the sky so I could get a better look at my surroundings. "Maybe I won't have to do anything because other me disappeared the same time I appeared." I was being very hopeful about that. "I don't really like the idea of there being two of me" I thought to myself. "Or...I'm saying this because I don't want to share Black and Zamasu..." I let out a laugh and kept flying. "Hahaha, good one me."

Off in the distance near the cabin, Black and Zamasu felt the presence of another person. "It seems our (Y/n) has brought us back from extinction" Black thought to himself as he landed in front of the cabin's door. "And it seems that the one that was left behind with my counterpart is no longer around."

Zamasu sensed his counterpart at the door and opened it. "So our (Y/n) is back?"

"It seems so."

"I guess that explains what happened to the one that was here" Zamasu looked back at where my other self was before she disappeared. "It would have been nice to have two of her here with us."

"You may be right about that, but I prefer just the one" Black said. He thought to himself that something about the me that just arrived was special. "She is the one who brought us back after all."

"You are correct." Zamasu walked outside the cabin and closed the door behind him. "Shall we go greet her?"

"We shall."

The two men flew in the direction that I was in. I didn't know they were coming towards me, since I still couldn't sense others ki. "I don't know if this was the right choice to make" I said as I stopped flying. I let out a sigh. "If the wish was granted, I can already picture the smug looks on those bastard's faces."

"That's harsh."

I turned around and saw Black and Zamasu, staring at me. "They're actually here" I thought as I stared back at them. I didn't make any attempt to get any closer to them.

"What? Not going to welcome us back?" Black asked as he got closer to me. "You look like you don't miss us?"

"Which is strange since you are the one who has wished us back" Zamasu added as he got closer to me as well.

"Well I don't" I started.

"Don't lie, (Y/n). Be honest with yourself" Black was now standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and got closer to my ear, whispering in it. "Now, be a good girl and tell us that you missed us."

"If I'm being honest with myself, I missed you guys..." Zamasu stared at me with an intrigued look on his face. He wasn't expecting me to actually say I missed them. "But only a little bit, nothing more, nothing less."

"I should have expected her to say something like that" Zamasu thought as Black let me go, joining Zamasu's side. "It's still the same regardless, (Y/n)."

"Uh, no its not. If I really missed you, I would have ran up to you and kissed you or something."

"I was hoping that you would have done that when you saw us, but sadly that was not the greeting we were met with" Black said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "So, where's other me?" I looked behind Zamasu, expecting her to be with them.

"It would seem she vanished once you arrived in this timeline again" Zamasu explained. "It was quiet a site when I watched her fade into something similar to dust."